Debut week

JYP Entertainment •
Okay girls today is debut week meaning all week we be having fan signings and shows plus revealing the fandom name  and we be having your 1st JYP Entertainment party !!!

Omo this so exciting I mean who knew this can be so much fun said the girls as all the jyp artist will be having a family show in December we need to make sure you guys will work together since you guys are just babies they said ..

Uh min sun are you okay ?  Said Ryujin oh yah I am okay I just been thinking that all Aish don't worry about those people at school they shouldn't been mean to you plus this fun you should be smiling and having the time of your lives

The girls were right I should be smiling and having fun I didn't care about bts it dahyun I just wanted this to be right ... not gonna lie I do miss Jin ... and my brothers but I shouldn't care anymore or should I ?

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Fast forward to debut  3-19-19 •

Yeji pov - today was the day we been rehearsing non stop we been working for dalla dalla all week as we woke up we had to be in the studio by 7am  which means waking up early and getting make up done !!

Okay girls come on we need to be at the mbc at 7 already !!! As yuna and Chaeryeong came out we are coming ! Wait where Ryujin and Min sun  ?? Aish they are still sleeping as we open the door they were ready sorry leader we were just getting our stuff ready .

Okay girls come on let go to your vans already we have to be there in 12 mins and eat your food !!

As we eat we were singing and practicing plus we had to pray before our debut starts this week was gonna be heck of my life plus being in same company as best friends and maybe boyfriend wasn't so bad !!

As we got there the producer was like come on girls we have 12 mins we have your wardrobe in room 3 the makeup artist was there and the hair dresser plus we had snacks from groups saying congratulations on your debuts Fighting !!!

Okay yeji your in makeup 1
Ryujin in makeup 2
Lia In makeup 3
Chaeryeong In 4
And min sun in 5 

As we were doing for the makeup we had twice greet us good luck princesses don't worry you got this !! As some of the twice members didn't look at me just the rest I felt kinda sad because still I was in label and they still treated me like dirt ...

Ryujin and yeji notice but waited till after show to say something I hope it wasn't any drama .. as I hold in my tears I kinda wish I was back home and didn't have to be in this label but I didn't wanna hurt the girls or jyp since he treated me like his daughter ...

After we got everything done we were waiting to be called on to stage

Now for the debut since everyone was waiting Itzy group !! Form by jyp in 2019 it a 6 member peice group consisting of hwang yeji Choi Jisoo
Shin Ryujin shin yuna and Kim song also known min sun !!

As we were on stage we introduced ourselves and we got ready to do it !! Let say it wasn't that bad after the show that where the whole drama begin ...