Drama ?!?

Min sun pov - After the show that where the drama happen .. I know yeji and Ryujin try to protect me but it ended going wrong ... HEY SAID yeji and Ryujin talking to twice .. leaving yuna and Chaeryeong confused ..

Oh Hii said twice what up ? So happy for your debut guys !! Okay we got it what was that about ? You didn't even thank Kim song also ? She part of our group said yeji why hate her if you don't even know her well ??!

What is she talking about said jihyo confused is there something you guys are not telling me about ? Nae noona jihyo it because we have a new member her name is Kim song but she goes by min sun and well the rest of them didn't even congratulate her too just cause she different from us ..

Girls is this true said jihyo ? I didn't raise you guys to be mean just because we have new member joining our little sisters group doesn't mean you have to put her aside remember what I told you guys never be mean to anyone

Yes leader said all of them !! Highly I am disappointed in all of you yeji and Ryujin are right you guys need to know her before judge

Can I meet her said jihyo sure noona she in the dressing room right now I think she crying ...

As I heard a small knock it was jihyo .. oh hello Kim song I know you don't know me but I am jihyo I am leader of twice I heard what happen and I am sorry for my girls behavior they don't know what meaning of hurting others as I told her it fine I am okay

She hugged me I am always gonna be here for you and itzy if you need me you know where I am don't ever cry because you are always a blessing and I am so glad you became part of this company !!

But who was the one who didn't accept of you ?
It was mostly dahyun and momo they don't like me .. I never knew the rest because we wouldn't talk don't worry I got them later on and please know we be in cafe tommrow at noon  so come join us ...

I will she hugged me again and left

As all the girls came and hugged me don't worry we always got you !!