Taehyung let out a loud lewd moan against Jungkook's lips, while the older just smirked. At first he kept his thrusts at a steady pace watching how Tae's back arched beautifully under him.

He sped up when the younger started to clench around him tighter than he already was. His thrusts became sloppier as he felt his climax approaching.

Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head from all the pleasure he was receiving, loud moans coming out his mouth. He felt the familiar coil in his stomach indicating he was about to cum.

"Ahh J-jungkook I'm bout to mph c-cum" He moaned. Jungkook's thrusts became animalistic causing white strings to be shot from Tae's member, cumming on his stomach and a little on Jungkook's abs.

Jungkook snapped his hips a few more times releasing his load into the condom. He flopped over to lay next to Taehyung.

"So why did you wake me up so early?" Jungkook panted brushing his sweaty brown hair out his face.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a date." Taehyung said sitting up only to flop back down "Damn kookie, could you have been any harder?"

"Sorry" Jungkook said pecking the younger's sweaty forehead "And sure I'll go on a date with you, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" Taehyung said making grabby hands. "Can you take me to the bathroom?"

"Sure after we clean up... And if you let me join" Jungkook whispered the last part, but Tae still caught on.

"Sure but we're taking a bath. I don't think my ass can take any more today." He said as Jungkook smiled. They cleaned up and got in the bath.

After they were done with their bath they got dressed. Jungkook wore a white t-shirt, ripped jeans, some timberland's, and a scent masking bracelet Taehyung gave him, the pendent on the bracelet said Euphoria (happiness) and on the back it had Taehyung's name.

Taehyung wore a black t-shirt, denim skinny jeans with a Gucci belt, some black converse, and a scent masking necklace that Jungkook gave him, the pendent on his said Singularity (unique) and on the back had Jungkook's name.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed his keys.

"I'm driving" Taehyung said snatching the keys and running out the room. "I said it's a surprise so that also means I'm not about to give you directions, it would ruin the surprise. You know this side of town all to well" He called back as he walked out the door.

Jungkook shook his head following Tae to the car but not before grabbing a bag of hot fries out the cabinet (his ass stay eating).

"Can you at least give me a hint?" Jungkook asked as Tae started the car.

"No"

"Fine" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung cooed at the older "Don't worry the drive there is not long." The drive took less than thirty minutes. They arrived at fashion fair mall, Taehyung parked the car while Jungkook looked at him questionably.

"A mall? Really?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow.

"It's not about the mall, it's about what's inside the mall." The younger said flashing his iconic boxy smile that Jungkook was becoming to love.

Taehyung grabbed his hand not wasting any more time, he dragged the elder to a specific clothes store, the Gucci store.

"Shopping? Were going shopping." Jungkook said unamused, he didn't hate shopping but he also didn't like shopping, while on the other hand, Taehyung loved shopping especially in Gucci.