Thankful that Lydia had left early to watch lacrosse practice, I drove to Stella's to grab my new drink, a blended caramel blondie, and a salted caramel latte for Stiles. Zooming off to school, I made it with ten minutes to spare. Perfect for meeting the boys in the locker room.

Walking through the hallway, I turned into the locker room, ignoring the few catcalls that still followed me when I came in. Spotting the boys by their lockers, I ambled over to them.

"Coffee delivery?" I questioned, shaking Stiles' drink in my hand as I raised an eyebrow. His head snapped up to look at me in response, causing his face to scrunch up in pain. 

"Oh thank god, give me that." As he spoke, he snatched the coffee from my hand, quickly taking a long drink. Groaning, he said, "Oh god, that is so good." 

Blushing, I looked down, hoping he wouldn't catch the tint burning my cheeks. In doing so, I noticed that the boy was currently sporting absolutely no shirt. Blushing harsher at the new information, I got caught in a slight daze staring at his defined torso and arms. 

Luckily a cough pulled me out of my reverie, causing my head to shoot up. Catching Scott's amused face, the blush on my own somehow grew deeper as I nodded, indicating my thanks. 

Looking up at the person in question, I was glad to see that he was pleasantly distracted by his coffee. Seeing this caused a chuckle to fall from my lips, which in turn caused him to look at me over his coffee lid. 

"What? It's good." Taking another drink, Stiles unsurprisingly spilled some on his chin. This induced a chain reaction of him reeling back to try, and fail, to see where the spill was on his face. 

Chuckling, I stepped forward to help. "Come here, you dork." When he was close enough, I grabbed his face with my left hand and wiped up the mocha-colored liquid with my thumb. Pulling my right hand back, I stuck my thumb in my mouth, not noticing Stiles' eyes boring into the action. Looking back up, I said, "There you go, all better." Backing up and letting go of Stiles' face, I failed to see the emotions flitting noticeably over his face before he turned around to tug on a shirt. 

"Well...now that you two are done with that, can we talk to you later-" Scott was quickly cut off by Coach's booming voice. 

"Martin! What did I tell you about being in here?!" He yelled, walking closer to where we were all standing. 

"That you didn't want to see me in here?" I questioned meekly, already knowing the answer.

"Exactly! So what are you doing in here? Scratch that. I don't even want to know. Just get out of my locker room!" With a few extravagant hand waves, Coach walked away causing a laugh to bubble up out of my mouth. 

Turning back around to the boys, I noticed Stiles was still facing his locker, seeming to be looking for something inside. Looking at Scott, I told him we'd have to talk about whatever it was later and said goodbye to them both before leaving the room quietly. 

()()()()()()()()()()

"Alright, how are everyone's dishes coming?" At the question, I turned to look at Isaac, making sure he was doing alright with his jobs. He looked at me at the same time and we both nodded with small smiles when we noticed we were both doing alright. 

For the last few days, we'd been working on a meal of our choice for our cooking class. 

Since we both enjoyed pasta, we decided on making lasagne with a side caesar salad and garlic twists. The first day had been all about finding recipes and getting them printed out along with choosing partners. Most people had three or four people but Isaac and I usually worked together by ourselves. Yesterday was filled with finding our ingredients and portioning them out. This included making the dough for our twists so that it could raise for today.