Chapter 1

My name is Holly, This is how I found out the truth. Truth does hurt, but it's better to know instead of being lied too. I've noticed my mom has been acting differently. Like she's afraid of something, I don't know what, but ill find out soon. When I was younger I would always see someone. I don't know who he is. He wears a long tan trench coat, and when I would see him I would close my eyes and when I opened them, he would be gone. I stopped seeing him after I was 8, I'm 16 and I think he's back. The next time I see him, I will find out who he is and what he wants. It was 10:00 pm and I was getting tired so I turned off my TV and went to bed. I ended up having a dream, but it didn't feel like a dream, it felt like it was real, and that guy that I've seen before, he was there. I then heard his name being called. I think his name is Castiel, and I think he is important to me...
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I turned it off it was Saturday, It was 9:00 am. Normally I would do homework but it was summer so I didn't have to, and besides, I'm homeschooled. I got out of bed and went downstairs to go to eat breakfast. "I have to go to work now." my mom said. "Okay, I'll see you later," I said. It felt weird talking to my mom because in my dream that person... Castiel... I think he said that she wasn't my mom. I wanted to ask her but I didn't. Later that day I was doing chores when all of a sudden everything starts flashing white. "What the..." I said confused. I then see that guy again. "Who are you?" I said. He looked at me and disappeared, he then reappeared right in front of my face. I tried to move back but I couldn't. He then disappeared and everything went white. I opened my eyes, I was laying on the flood and there was a broken plate, and it cut my hand, I got up and looked at my hand. The cut was deep and blood was dripping, I quickly went to the bathroom and turned on the sink and put my hand under the water. I then grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and I poured it all over my hand. I then grabbed a washcloth and put it on my hand and held it there, I then grabbed a needle and threat. I was going to have to sew my hand. I started to sew my hand back together. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Once I finished, I cleaned up the blood that was around my hand and I put more hydrogen peroxide on my hand, I then grabbed a long bandage thing and wrapped it around my hand. "How am I going to explain this to my mom," I said. I then put my hand over my hand and then there was this white light that was glowing around my hand. "What the heck is that..." I said. Then the pain was gone. I took off the bandage and when I looked at my hand and there was no cut... there was no blood... there was nothing... "Wait... what? The cut... it's gone." I said while looking at my hand. "Never knew I could do that," I said surprised. After dinner, I got into my mom's car because I was going to my dads for a while. I hate being at my dad's. His house creeps me out, and the people there are not nice, they are bad people. The entire car ride I was staring out the window, eventually we where in the middle of nowhere which is the way to my dad's house. I was still staring out the window when I saw that guy again. I popped my head up and looked back. "What are you doing?" My mom asked. I looked back at her. "Oh.. I thought I saw something," I said. "Saw what?" My mom asked. "It was probably just an animal," I responded while looking out the window again. The entire rest of the car ride was silent.We got to my dad's house and I got out of the car and grabbed my bags. Normally my dad would come outside and would help me with my bags but he was at work. "Have your keys?" Mom asked. "Yeah," I responded. I walked to the front door, unlocked it and when inside. I looked out the window after I got in to see my mom drive away. I started to remember that it has been 5 months since I've last been here, and my dad got married to this girl named Lisa. I turned around and walked to my room to unpack all my stuff. Once I finished packing, I heard the front door open. I walked out of my room and saw Lisa coming in. "Hey, Lisa," I said. She smiled. "Hey kiddo!" she said and came over and hugged me. I've always loved Lisa because she would always be so nice to me and whenever I needed help with something she would always be there for me. Lisa was the best stepmom, I sometimes wish that she would be my real mom instead of my stepmom. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my dad came in. "Hey, Holly," Dad said. "Hey, dad," I said. He looked at me and he looked drunk. "Are you... drunk?" I asked. "No...Yes" He said. "Uh..." I said confused. Lisa then came over and took him to his bedroom. After Lisa came back she started cleaning the dishes. I looked at the time it was 12:01 am. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with water. As I was drinking the water, I started to see flashing lights in my eyes and I fell to the floor and the cup shattered. "Holly!" Lisa screamed. I saw Castiel again. This time what I saw, it was dark, very dark. I then see him getting... stabbed... I was scared. I then see him in front of me, no stab wounds on him. "Holly, I'm your real-" Castiel says then disappears. I open my eyes while panting. "Holly are you okay," Lisa said. I looked at her, but I didn't respond, I was in shock, she could see the fear in my eyes. "Come on, let's get you up." She says while holding out her hand. I grabbed her hand and she pulls me up. I then see my dad coming out of his bedroom. "What are you doing?" Lisa says. Dad then looks at Lisa and his eyes turn black. I gasped. "Demon!" Lisa says. Dad then somehow throws Lisa to the wall without touching her. I was shaking. He walked right in front of me, it looked like he was going to kill me. He then punches me in the face. "OW!" I screamed. He then grabs me by my neck and throws me to the ground. Everything goes blurry. He then comes up to me and starts choking me. I then see Castiel, but he was real. He then grabs my dad and throws him to the ground, he then puts his hand on his head and my dad's eyes start glowing. "Castiel?" Lisa says. He looks at her but then looks back at my dad. His eyes stopped glowing and then he was dead. Castiel then comes over to me. "Holly?" He says. I was going to say something but I ended up passing out.