26

Danielle

"Whoaa. I think you are even getting better at this than I am" Eric said as he scored my math quiz.
I grinned widely.
"I think that's impossible, but thank you"

We sat on the floor of his room doing our daily lessons. We had stopped going to the library for lessons ever since we went on our first date three days ago.

Studying in Eric's room gave room for a lot of distractions since we couldn't seem to keep our hands, and tongues off each other. But Eric said he was confident I was ready for the exam.
So according to him 'we can make out as much as we want and I'd still ace the exam'

The exam which was coming up in four days by the way.

"You got an A+ on this one again. You deserve a kiss as a reward " Eric said with a smirk as he stared at me, his eyes displaying how proud he was of my score.

"And you deserve an award for making up silly excuses just to get a kiss" I replied.

Eric gasped dramatically.
"I do not need an excuse to kiss my girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

I know we had gone on our first date, and kissed several times, but hearing him call me his girlfriend for the first time, gave me huge butterflies in my stomach. And I realized, I did want to kiss him at that moment.

He moved towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was immediately consumed by the overwhelming warmth I always felt whenever he was close.

He moved his face towards me, but stopped just when our lips were only inches away.
I was hyperventilating with anticipation.

Why was he stopping?

Why the hell was he stopping?

He cocked his head " Admit it. You want this reward badly"

My mouth flung open ready to deny it, but my voice was completely lost as my breathing sped up from how close he was.

"I ..."

"Go on. You can say it. Eight simple words. Eric I want to kiss you so badly" he muttered with  a smile.

I narrowed my eyes.

He was actually enjoying teasing me like this.

I'll show him!

"You narcissistic.... pompous..." I started to call him names but gasped as he pulled away from me abruptly and moved to his former sitting position.

"Fine. I'd keep my reward then" he said smugly.

What?!

I opened my mouth in shock and frowned.

Oh my God! He was so annoying!

And the worst thing was....

I still really wanted to kiss him right now.

So, I lunged forward and pounced on him, pushing him to the floor. He yelped as he went backwards and landed on his back.

As we lay together on the floor, with me on top, both breathing heavily from the closeness, and staring into each other's eyes. I said what he told me to say, but in the way I knew how to say it best.

MY SPOILT BRATOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara