Chapter 1

"Beep, beep, be..-"

Stupid, annoying alarm. Gosh how I hate Mondays. They are so extremely hard after a relaxed weekend with two whole days of. 

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my king size, comfy and super soft bed. Yeah it is that comfortable. I pushed the home button on my phone, and only now realizing it is 7am and there is only an hour before school starts. It's so typical me to hit the snooze button for half an hour and end up being late. 

"Why does school have to start so early?" I yelled more to my self, since no one else was in my room, exept me.

After I sat in my bed feeling sorry for myself due waking up so early, I walked over to my walk in closet to find some clothes to wear for the day. It was sunny and the beginning of June so the weather was rather warm, well technically the weather in LA is always warm, but some seasons are warmer then others.

"What to wear, what to wear" I mumbled to myself while strolling over some of the clothes.

I ended up with a high waisted shorts, a white blouse, and some white low Converce. Basic, yet stylish and comfy.

I took a quick shower and left my hair natural down, I put on some light make-up as well, before walking back to my room to take my phone from my night stand, then walking downstairs.

Maybe I should introduce myself, well my name is Nicole James, 17 years old and I live in the sunny California. I'm a junior at high school, soon to be senior and I absolutely ADORE cheerleading. I'm the captain at my school and when I'm not at school I travel and do it professianal. Our team is pretty good. So we join different contest. Even won most of them actually. 

My hair is light brown, which I get from my dad, along with my brown eyes and tanned skin. I wouldn't say I was tall, but around 5'6 maybe. 

That's not all, my family is kind of famous. You see, my mom is Kris Jenner, or Kardashian. I'm the youngest one and kind of an outsider. My dad isn't Bruce Jenner or Robert Kardashian, my dad is Christian James. And know you probably wonder how? You see, my mom and Bruce had a break a year or so, after Kylie was born, yeah. I guess that explains it all. So that is how I came to this huge world.

Mom and Bruce got together again right after I was born. Figuring out they couldn't live without each other. And that clearly didn't work out, since they have been separated for almost two years and doesn't live together anymore. But they are still pretty close.

Kylie is now 19 years old and Kendall is 21 and the list goes up. We have Robert, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney. And I have 1 brother on my dad's side as well. He is 20 and is called Nathaniel, but no one call him that. He goes mostly by the name Nate. His mom died when Nate was born, so it's only him and my dad. Nate doesn't wanna move out, thinking he lives perfectly fine with my dad with no responsibility at all. The house is big enough for both of them, so I don't see the problem anyway. 

My dad is my hero and Idol, I love him so much. He's so strong and he loves me and my brother so much. My dad is a sucsessfull buisness man, and owns his own company here in LA.

My brother Nate is that protective older brother. He always look after me and he always have my back. Nate lives with my dad as told, even though he is 20 and a sucsessfull soccerplayer. But I think he maybe will into the same buisness as my dad, and cooperate with him. Someone has to take over the business, right?

Hope you guys liked it!!

I know that Kendall's middle name is Nicole, I totally forgot.. But it isn't in this story though. Uppsi!

And I would appreciate it if you voted on my chapters, love you all for voting and commenting!!