Chapter 11

Justin's POV

The car came to a stop, and I looked over at a sleeping Nicole. She looked so peaceful there she laid and I didn't wanna wake her up.

"Justin we're here" my bodyguard, Hugo said as he jumped out of the car.

I jumped out myself, as I went over at Nicole's side. I opened her door, as I took of my jacket and pulled it over her. I tried to wake her up, but all she did was pull my jacket closer to her body as she snuggled into it. I chuckled at her actions and shoock my head. She looked like a sleeping four year old.

Okay then, if she wasen't going to wake up then I'd just do it the easy way. I lifted her up bridal style and she snuggled into my chest. I turned around where I met a sceptical looking Hugo.

"Just go" I groaned "we don't have all day."

We went inside the hotel and people kept looking at us, she were going to hate me for this in the morning, it's going to come all over the news.

Fuck it.

"Justin how do you plan on getting her into her room without a key?" Hugo asked. Damn it, I haven't thought of that. I dont know wich room she stays in either.

We went inside the elevator, and I pushed on the 11th floor, wich is where my room is.

"I don't know, that's why she's sleeping in my bed tonight."

"Justin" Hugo warned.

"What? I'm not gonna do anything" I whisperd, annoyed back. Nicole snuggled deeper into my shirt as she let out a soft yawn.

She is to cute.

The elevator came to a stop and Hugo opened the door for me.

"Call me if anything" he said and closed the door after me.

I carried her into the bedroom and layed her carefully down on the bed. She murmured something in her sleep, as she cuddeled into the pillow. I took her heels of and decided if I should take her dress of or not, it didn't exactly look comfortable. Plus it's another thing she's gonna hate me for if I did it.

Whatever, she can't sleep like that. I changed her into one of my big white t-shirts and pulled the sheets over her, before I as well crashed on the couch in the living room.

...

Nicole's POV

I yawned as I sat up in the bed and looked around. I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion realizing this was not my room. I saw I was dressed in a white shirt. Ok? That is definitely not mine.

I started panicking, what the hell happend last night?
Okay, from the beginning I thought as I remember Justin asking me to take me home, we went to the car, there was alot of papz and then.. and then I fell asleep. Wich means I'm at Justin's? How the fuck did that happen?

I climbed out of bed and went out in the living room. Were I saw Justin on the couch watching tv. I stood there awkwardly in the door frame and cleard my throat.

Justin turned his head towards me before he looked back at the tv.

"You're up" he said like it was no big of a deal.

I walked infront of him so he didn't see the tv and crossed my arms.

"Why am I in your hotel room?" I asked.

Justin looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders "you fell a sleep in the car, and I didn't know wich room you stayed in so I took you in her."

"Why didn't you just wake me?"