Chapter 33

I roamed his chest and torso with my hands, and when I reached the bottom of his shirt I began tugging it upwards. He clearly took my hint as his shirt was of in less then ten seconds. His abs was the definition of perfect though. Which I've imagined. Every inch of his body was flawless along with his strong muscles. He clearly knew how to take care of his body.

He soon found out I was checking him out since I hadn't responded to his kiss, which caused him to smirk.

"Checking me out I see." He said between kisses as he kissed along my jaw, downwards to my neck before he finally reached my chest.

"This." He growled referring to my t-shirt. "Needs to go." 

I giggled as I put my arms in the air like a three year old who wants to be picked up by her parents, causing him to chuckle in a deep, lusting voice. Justin grabbed the hem of it and pulled it over my head, leaving me in only my jeans and white lace bra whitin a second.

He was on his way to kiss me again when someone cleared their throat. Making us immediately break apart. I looked over Justin's shoulder to see Khalil in the doorway wearing a smirk. 

"Oh please, don't stop on my behalf. I don't mind watching." He replied, his smirk growing wider by the seconds, causing me to blush and hide myself in Justin's naked chest, feeling extremely uncomfortable due the fact he saw as in the middle of a heated make-out session. 

"Fuck off, idiot." Justin growled. Holding me steady with his hands on my waist.

"Is that really the way you decide to talk to someone who is here to warn you on a specific person who's in your kitchen looking for you." Khalil asked amused as he was still in the doorway, clearly enjoying this. 

Justin stood up from the piano chair pulling me with him, before he handed me my shirt. He made sure he stood in front of me, so Khalil didn't get the chance to catch a glimpse of my naked stomach and chest. And that I was thankful for. 

"Can you at least tell me who it is, you jerk." Justin said annoyed as he reached for his shirt as well. 

"Who is?" Khalil asked, his eyes focused on me, making me even more uncomfortable. 

"Dickhead" Justin mumbled shaking his head as he bumped his shoulder on his way out of the room. Me following him closely behind. Not even daring to give Khalil so much as a glance in his direction. There is something about him that makes my inside twitch. And not in a good way. He honestly scares me. 

The studio was right around the corner from the kitchen so we didn't exchange any words at our brief walk. I really did wonder who it could be in the kitchen though, and it made me nervous thinking of all the possible people it could be. And when I saw the familiar guy, I relaxed right away.

"Yo, Scooter! Wass'up man?" Justin asked as he gave him the typical "bro hug". Which Scooter gladly returned. 

"Well I guess it can wait, since you're clearly busy." Scooter smiled towards me, making me blush. Causing Justin to lick his lips, and as he looked down for a second he smiled. 

"Nicole. Nice to see you again." Scooter nodded.

"You too!" I smiled back at him. Just as he was about to say another thing, I cut him of. Not on purpose off course.

"I can go outside, I mean if you want to talk with each other." I offered pointing towards the front door. I didn't wanna be in the way when Justin had to discuss things with his manager, and after the whole scenario in the studio, I could really need some fresh air. 

"That wouldn't be necessary." "That would be great." Justin and Scooter said at the same time, causing Justin to glare at Scooter.

"No, really it's okay. I have to call my mom anyways." I told them as I began walking towards the front door as I heard Justin tell Scooter if it couldn't have waited for tomorrow. Causing me to smile goofily to myself. 

Justin's POV.

"What's so urgent it couldn't have waited for tomorrow?" I asked rather annoyed as I sat down by the kitchen table, Scooter repeating my actions.  

"Well tomorrow would be a little late to discuss this with you since it will be happening tomorrow." Scooter said showing me his phone.

"I got this email today, and Jimmy Fallon asked if you could step in for an interview on wednesday. You'll be leaving for New York tomorrow morning. I'll be joining you." Scooter told me. Well, he is supposed to ask me if I want do to it, but after the behavior I've shown these last couple of years, he works his ass of for me to make myself a better reputation for this upcoming album. So I didn't have much of a choice. Not that it bothered me that much, but I hoped I could spend these next days with Nicole. 

"I thought I had a studio session tomorrow?" I asked giving him his phone back after I scrolled through the email. They all write the same thing anyway, so I didn't bother to read it properly. 

"I rearranged it. It wasn't anything serious anyway." He answered as he stood up and went to my refrigerator and grabbed himself a water, before he asked if I wanted one as well. Which in return I shook my head, signalizing no. 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon, and we'll head of to the airport." Scooter said leaving for the the door, but stopped for a second and smirked at me. 

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. 

"I can see you like her. Keep her around, Justin. I think she's good for you." He told me sincerely before he turned around and walked out of my house. Leaving me in deep thoughts. Do I really like her? Do I really like the wrinkle in her forehead when she's mad or annoyed. Do I really like her big brown eyes, that shine so bright that they mesmerize me to the point where  I'm so captured I can barely think straight? Or do I really like how she can annoy the hell out of me, most of the time she probably do it on purpose? Do I really like the way she gives a shit about that I'm THE Justin Bieber?

"Fuck it." I groaned, tugging at my hair. "I do like her."

Updated! Finally.. I'm SO sorry about the slow updates, but school is seriously killing me. I think I'm on a point were I'm about to drop out, haha. 

Well, that was my daily complaining for this time. Hope you liked the update by the way. And if you did, please leave a vote or a comment behind! I wouldn't be able to update if it weren't for your beautiful and supportive words. It really means the world to me. <3

Ciao amigos! 

Until next time ;)