Chapter 22

(Nicoles bedroom at her dads house)

"So I see you later?" Zoe asked as we walked through the main door of the school. Talking about our plans for tonight. Today is the day when we go against the rules and out clubbing and we couldn't get more exited. 

"Yeah, I'll come by at seven" I smiled and kept walking. It was finally friday and the end of the school day and not to mention the school week. One more week and I'm out for months. No more tests, homework's, annoying girls and I'm free for Ashley the biggest celebration of them all. 

"Who's picking you up?" She asked as we were about to say our good byes. Zoe lives just a five minutes walk from the school and don't bother driving. 

"Um, my dad I think.. If he didn't get someone else to do it" I said rolling my eyes. My car is being repaired and they said I wouldn't get it back until monday at the latest. Which is extremely annoying because I always need someone to drive me around. And dad being dad he's busy with work.

Zoe gave me a sympathetic look before we said our goodbyes and she walked of.

Sighing I looked around the parking lot, but there wasn't any sign of my dad and school ended ten minutes ago. Finding a bench near by, I walked over and sat down. I picked up my phone from my bag before I logged into Instagram.

Typical for him to be so late when I have plans. Scrolling down on my notifications I noticed my name was tagged in many pictures. Clicking into one, it was of Justin at the game yesterday with the caption Justinbieber seen on Nicolejames school yesterday with her brother watching her cheer. How adorable isn't that? I totally ship #jicole

Rolling my eyes, I put my phone away. Not bothering to check it anymore because everything on my Instagram these days has a connection with Justin. And I can't be bother to think about him now. And what the hell is Jicole? 

After the whole Justin incident yesterday, the game finished and I went straight home. And I haven't heard from Justin since that. Luckily. But after hearing from different (annoying ) girls on my school today, he was apparently seen hanging out with... drum solo........ Hailey Baldwin. Checking it out myself he was spotted on a restaurant in Hollywood. I don't know if they are only friends or not because she and Kendall are good friends and Kendall hasn't said anything, but she was probably his next when he wasn't getting anywhere with me.

Finally seeing a familiar black Range rover driving up to the school area after waiting for twenty minutes, I stood up walking towards it in a grumpy mood.

Opening the backseat door I threw my bag there before closing it and hopping into the front seat with a grumpy look on my face and crossed arms. Hearing my dad chuckle, I shifted my gaze towards him as he began driving.

"What's so funny? You are twenty minutes late, I'm allowed to be annoyed with you right now!"

"I know and I'm sorry, but I was stuck in traffic and work was holding me up.. This new assistant... urgh I don't even know were to start." My dad sighed. "But I'm truly sorry, would you please forgive me your majesty?" He asked with pleading eyes and a stupid smirk on his lips.

Rolling my eyes I groaned "yes I forgive you, old man," I replied, smiling at him with a goofy grin plastered on my face.

"Hey that's mean, I'm not old!" he pouted.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, dad." I said as I patted his shoulders.

"You're a mean little girl, do you know that!" My dad said, quickly looking over at me before turnings his attention back on the road.

Shrugging, I smiled an innocent smile "so I've heard."

"And that my girl, you get from your mother." He said stating the obvious.

"Mm, you're right! But, hello. Have you met my mom? You're lucky I'm not any more bitch. I'm soft compared to her!" I chuckled. Causing my dad to laugh to.

"I'm not so sure.."

Gasping I slapped his shoulders. "Hey! I'm not THAT mean!"

"Mhm, no comment." He commented trying to hide his smile.

Glaring at him, I crossed my arms over my chest again. I kinda do that when I'm mad or annoyed.

"Whatever, old man."

***

The sight of my bed couldn't be any better, throwing my bag in the corner of my room I jumped in the bed and snuggled as deep as I could down in my pillow. Friday are literally the best feeling in the world. Taking a much needed breath I let it all out in my pillow (literally). It has been the longest day ever, everyone have been in my way all day. Everyone have either seen my interview with Ellen, everyone have an opinion on Justin and everyone are just being annoying...

"Rough day?"

Looking up from my pillow I glanced behind me spotting Nate walking towards me.

"You have no idea." I sighed, laying curled up as a ball.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked as I felt the bed sink beside me and Nate began caressing my back in a comforting way.

"No." I mumbled in my pillow.

"Wanna come with me to practise then? I'm leaving about an hour." He asked trying to get my mind of things. That's what I love about Nate. He always wanna take my mind of things and doesn't ask questions. He's just being there for me. 

Turning around so I were laying on my stomach, I smiled up at him.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm staying over at Zoe's tonight. Raincheck?"

"Sure" he smiled kissing my forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked standing up walking towards the door.

"Yes you will" I winked. "I love you Nate, have a good night."

Chuckling, he turned around and gave me a small smile. "I love you to, sis." Then he walked out.