Chapter. 6

Izuku pov

I wake up in Kacchan arms
He's so cute, warm, and ugh god ive fallen so hard for him
Like yesterday I being to wake him "Hey Kacchan!" "mmmm what..." His voice was deep, and scratchy from just waking up "Could you let go of me? I can't sleep." He loosens his grip "Yeah, yeah whatever I'll be up in a second to."
I get up, grab some clothes, heading straight for the bathroom. I run a small shower, and after finishing that up I go to the mirror fixing up my hair.

Just as I finish I hear the Palace doors burst open, the sound of stomping comes from down stairs, soon after I hear screaming, yelling, and so much more

I run out of the bathroom to see Kacchan throwing his cape on, along with grabbing one of his many swords
"Deku listen to me. You are to stay right here! No mater what happens stay put. Someone...Anyone! Comes in scream for me, or one of my trusted guards." Kacchan began running out "Wait! Kacchan!" 'Why is this happening' 'will he be ok' "Kacchan please wait! What's going on?!"

'He said stay' 'But what if he needs help! What if he gets hurt' 'Izuku Midoriya listen to him and stay' 'But i cant!' I run out of the room, making my way down stairs.
Getting about half way i slow my walking, and sneak around.
I get to the grand room where the throws are set, and the Palace doors were wide open.
What I saw made my stomach turn; lines of knights stretching out past the palace door, people yelling, screaming, and worst of all my father.

I snuck behind one of the thrown's Mitsuki, a few knights, and Kacchan were standing in front of
Soon all the loud noise turned to silence due to my father, or as some may say the king
"Alright everyone silence! Now Queen Mitsuki, you already know why I have came here. My darling boy Izuku has gone missing, my guards have searched everywhere, but can't seem to find him. So this leads us to the conclusion you took him."
I start shacking, my breathing goes unsteady. I peek out from behind the thrown a bit spotting my close friends Uraraka, and Iida.
I see Uraraka staring directly at me.
She taps Iida, and they run for a hallway right next to them. Kacchan starts running after them, but was stopped by his mother.
So instead they send Mina

Uraraka pov

Iida and I went with the king to find Izuku.
As we were standing near the front of out large group full of different knights I spot something green behind the thrown 'Izuku' he pocked his out out a bit.
I tapped Iida whispering for him to follow me. We run to the nearest hallway hoping we can find a way to get to him.
And of course the prince notices us, sending someone after us 'wait she's cute though'
We continue to run till we find our way back go the room, but through a different door leading us right to Izuku
And that's when he spotted us, but we were also caught.

Izuku pov

I'm still behind the thrown, but hear ruffling behind me.
I turn to see Uraraka and Iida, but Uraraka was being held by Mina, while Iida was trying to help
"Hey Mina its ok, there good." I whisper to her, she lets go apologizing
"Now Deku! Get up stairs now! Are you trying to die!?" Mina whisper-shouts to me "B-but what if they hurt Kacchan, or the queen, or you guys! I can't jus-" "Hey Deku trust me, there strong, we're strong. Now take you, and your friends, and go to Bakugou's room. Lock it. No one comes in. No one comes out. Only allow Bakugou in. Got that?!" "O-okay, yes! Come on guys."
And with that we run to Kacchan's room, locking it, and grabbing a few of his swords for protection..

Katsuki pov
(earlier)

While Deku was in the bathroom, i hear the palace doors swing open, along with many foot steps, like marching...
I rush out of bed 'god please don't be him' and soon enough I hear yelling, along with some screams 'great...'
I begin putting my cape on, but just them Deku comes running out, he see's me grab my sword, and i see him start to panic "Deku listen to me. You are to stay right here! No mater what happens stay put. Someone...Anyone! Comes in scream for me, or one of my trusted guards."
And with that i run out.

I make it down to the thrown room to see hundreds of knights, and him. I run over to my old hag, she leans over to me whispering in an angered gone "Katsuki get your ass back upstairs. this is very dangerous." I grow a bit mad "I'm going to be king soon. There's no way in hell I'm calling myself king if i can't protect my kingdom, or even my King." "Oh so you finally admit it." She gets an evil smirk on her face "God! Not the time old hag!" I whisper-shout

As everyone was yelling, and arguing I start scanning around the room to spot a girl, short brown hair, round face, and pink cheeks.
She was staring directly behind me 'the hell' I look behind me to see green waving back and forth 'fuck! I told him to stay'
Just then he pocked his head out, not noticing the fact i was watching him.
I look back over to round face, and see her tap a boy, blue hair, glasses.
'Oh please don't tell me your after Deku now.'
Just then four eyes, and round face book it for the nearest door, I try running after them but was stopped by my old hag.
She sends Mina instead

A few minutes pass, and finally everyone shut up...but only to listen to the damn "king"
"Alright everyone silence! Now Queen Mitsuki, you already know why I have came here. My darling boy Izuku has gone missing, my guards have searched everywhere, but can't seem to find him. So this leads us to the conclusion you took him." 
"Oh why do you even care! Besides why would we have him!" my mom yells, I push her to the side a bit letting her know i wanted to be in this battle
"Well my boy Izuku stated when he was younger that he had feelings for your boy. I'm so sorry, I know its just sick! He's being taken care of though. Why don't know why he ever ran. I've done absolutely nothing nethier has anyone else." After saying that he mumbles something thinking we wouldn't hear. "he's just a usless piece of shit anyways" this through me off edge a bit he continues to say awful things under his breath "Alright old man! Listen hear! First off your son is amazing! Your lucky to ever have someone like him! He's strong, smart, funny,....cute, hot han-" I feel my mom elbow me in the side 'crap i dazed off'
"Anyways we don't have Izuku! We don't know where he went, so don't bother us again!"
A smirk grew across his face
"Alright then If you don't have him. Then you wouldn't mind us checking. We have something for him." He threw someone to the ground...It was a girl she looked so familiar? she began throwing up, and crying.
"INKO!!!" My mom rushes over to the girl in front of the king "YOU DAMN BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" "All I did was throw her in a dungeon for a few years." He began to mumble again "Only used her for my own needs...Now i can kill her and that useless shit together." 'This man is sick'
"Mom take Inko to the guest from! Now!" My mom picks Inko up taking her to the guest room the king tries to jump out and grab her, but my mom was to quick.
He then sent guards after them, so i sent my own (Asui, Denki, and Sero, I left kiri with me) "Alright old man listen up! We don't have Izuku. We don't know where he is. We have nothing to do with him. Now leave! Never come back!"
He started leaving, but just as everyone was almost gone was hear a faint cry "Help! Please can you-..."

'Momo'
I look around wait- KIRISHIMA
He took them!
Kiri, Momo!

Word count 1426
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Small cliffhanger