Chapter. 3

Small recap!
"A-alright..Where do you want me to sleep?" I turned over to the bed on the ground "Right there, but if you can't sleep then you can crawl up here. Just don't wake me!"

3rd pov

The two boy have been asleep for awhile now, but Deku has awaken.
There was a storm, he couldn't handle storms very well...he never did, it reminded him of his father loud, strong, deadly, and overall scary.

Izuku was stuck in his head and thoughts when suddenly BANG! a huge lightning bolt just missed the window still hitting the castle

Izuku jumped back landing on Bakugou's bed, it was actually quite comfy, it had red bankets that you sunk into, and fluffy pillows

Izuku pov

Its storming...I don't do good in storms at all, they are like my father....And worst of all one hit the castle!
I jumped up, falling onto Bakugou's bed 'I hope i didnt wake him' wait i need him awake though I really can't sleep with all of this
I move over to Kacchan so his back was now facing me, I slightly start shaking him "K-kacchan?" he grumbled, and turned facing me "I told you not to fucking wake me...what do you want..What time even is it.." "Oh yeah...I'm sorry Kacchan its almost 1:00 a.m. b-but its storming I can't sleep...I don't handle them very well..." "So then just sleep up here, you didn't have to fucking wake me" "I n-needed to ask if you could do me a small weird favor.." "What" "C-can we snuggle...it sounds weird but knowing someone's there calms me down, especially when people play with my hair..." "What!? Really? Ugh fine!"
before i knew it Kacchan grabbed me pulling me into his chest, and he started to run his hand through my hair (Btw Deku is facing into Bakugou's chest)

Katsuki pov

why am i doing this? Ugh this damn nerd! What is this feeling I feel? Why do I keep being nice to him? This is damn Deku, that useless little boy that cried over everything, he's just a small pebble on the side of the road god damnit!

Ugh...even when I try to say this stuff in my head, i still feel like shit, and an asshole

Damnit again with that fuzzy feeling, I'm going to that damn shitty hair next time i see him. He better have an answer for this.

3rd pov

After arguing with himself for a while he finally fell asleep still holding the small boy in his arms...

Word count: 438
Sorry this is so short its been a mess of a week, and I wanted to get something out there.
I hope you enjoyed it!