Anyways, once we got downstairs and I spotted my Mommy and Daddy sitting on the couch beside each other, I jumped off Hunter’s back and threw myself between them. Do you know what happened?

They sat apart so my face got smacked to the backrest of the couch, and then bounced that I fell on the floor. You think only my sexy bum would hurt? Heck, no! I think my nose was bleeding!

Rubbing both my nose and butt cheeks, I said with my voice leaking with sarcasm, “I missed you, too, parents of mine!”

They laughed. Imagine that? They. Freakin’. Laughed. Well, at least Hunter walked to me and helped me up. But then when I looked at him, he himself was having difficulty in holding back his laughter.

I pouted. “Where is Skylar, anyway?”

“Kitchen, baby bro!”

I shrieked and ran to the kitchen, leaving those heartless people who dared laugh at my misfortune, to my wonderful brother who will NEVER say no to me.

“Skylar!” I threw myself to him – that’s a habit of mine – when I saw him choosing between a drink between coke and lemonade. “Those meanies laughed at me! They laughed at me! I hit my nose on the couch and fell my butt on the floor, but all they did was laugh at me! Skylaaaar!” I whined, wiping my invisible tears with his shirt. He chuckled and my jaw dropped, real tears now prickling my ducts. “You, too?!”

“No, dummy. It’s just that, you said, ‘laughed at me’ three times.” I raised a brow. Not because he called me dummy, but because he repeated my words by how I said it.

I wonder if Skylar was gay, too. Come to think of it, he never introduced a girlfriend to us before, per say he has or had one.

I could still hear my parents laughing and it just made me pout more. How dare they?

“Hey, Hunter! Silver here is being such a kid! I think he needs a few spanks!” I gaped at him when he said that.

I felt my face heating up when I glanced at the doorframe and saw Hunter leaning there, that sexy smirk plastered on his smug face again. “Shut up! Wait, you already know each other? Huh? Huh?! HUH?!”

Hunter spoke. “Yeah, while you were asleep. So no need for introductions. We didn’t discuss yet the main reason why we’re here, though.”

I barely nodded, still feeling a little bit bad of what they did, and snuggled up with Skylar. And when I say snuggle, I meant hugging him with my arms and legs tight around his neck and waist, and let’s not forget that I was literally breathing in the crook of his neck.

“Skylar, I missed you! I missed Mommy and Daddy, too but I won't grant them the chance to feel my awesome hugs because they didn’t catch me! Hah! Suck that, Mom and Dad!”

“We’d rather not, son.” I tilted my head a little to see my parents just entering the kitchen, and also Hunter was glaring at my direction. Hmf! “That would be Hunter’s job, so we’ll leave that to him.”