Chapter 3: Anything For A Pretty Face or two

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or One Piece. However if I did I would have an eternal grin on my face due to the amount of money that would currently be in my Swiss bank account ya heard?

Chapter 3: Anything For a Pretty Face (or two)

"Show yourself! I'll kill all of you!"

Luffy immediately made his way to the deck where a man with short black hair, sunglasses, a blue hoodie with a purple shirt underneath, and white pants was kicking things around on deck, "Hey! Who are you?"

Upon hearing Luffy's voice the man brandished a sword from his waist that looked like some kind of cleaver, "It's none of your business to know who I am." HE then lunged at Luffy and slashed at him forcing Luffy to dodge, the attack took out the banister, "Remember that!"

Naruto sighed, "If you're attacking the ship then yes it is our business who you are you idiot."

Nami and Usopp were watching inside through a window, "There's only one guy out there."

Zoro was sitting inside without caring, "Leave it to Luffy then."

Naruto shrugged and went inside to sit down. Luffy could beat this guy up himself, and if Zoro didn't even care enough to get up and look then he sure as hell didn't care.

"I've killed many pirates. An infamous pirate like you..." The man lunged at Luffy with his sword once again, "Shouldn't dare to kill my buddy!"

Luffy was getting pissed off at getting accused of doing something he no inkling of doing, "I don't know what you're talking about." Luffy jumped over the attack and grabbed the man's head, "But stop destroying my ship!" Luffy flipped over his back with his head in his grasp and threw him face first into a wall.

The man passed out after peeling off of the wall and hitting the ground, "...I almost got him..."

After hearing the loud smash of the strange attacker's body hitting the wall Zoro walked out, "Huh? Isn't that Johnny? What happened? Where's Yosaku?"

Johnny miraculously jumped right to his feet at the sight of Zoro, "Zoro-aniki!"

Naruto walked back outside, "Zoro you know this guy?"

XxX

Apparently Johnny and his friend Yosaku, a man with strange headgear, a green trenchcoat with a black shirt underneath, and yellow plaid shorts, were bounty hunters that had worked with Zoro in the past. While they had been resting due to Yosaku's sickness at the island that Usopp shot their cannon at it ended up getting blown up by the aforementioned cannon fire.

Apparently as alluded to by Nami, Yosaku had scurvy, and after being given vitamin C he would recover shortly. This drove home a point into the rest that they needed a chef for their crew. Joni recommended a floating restaurant two days from their location, and gave Zoro information on a man named 'Hawk-eyes' that was thought to be in the area.

It was a nice looking place called Baratie, however they found a Marine ship floating out nearby. A man with iron bolts attached to his knuckles noticed their presence, "I've never seen that flag before. I am Lieutenant Fullbody, the iron fist, of the Marines. Who is your captain?"

Luffy stepped up, "I am, me, Luffy. I just finished my flag two days ago."

Fullbody then noticed Johnny and Yosaku, "Oh I've seen you two before in some government office. You're the two shabby pirate hunters Yosaku and Johnny right? You've been caught by these pirates?"

Johnny and Yosaku took offense to this and went to teach him a lesson but were thrashed by him and thrown back onto the Going Merry. Fullbody then took a woman from the ship and entered the restaurant claiming to be on vacation.