Day Three

Hey hey hey Its mally! I hope yall have had a great day. Chapter three is finally edited so enjoy~

Tuesday March 4th, 2014

            Dear journal,

Today was amazing!!!! I decided to take a different approach to teaching today. Instead of memorizing the lesson I thought I would just improvise it. Well… actually I just forgot to memorize my lesson last night because of what happened, but it actually worked in my favor. I was significantly calmer because it could only go up hill from here. I stumbled a bit during second period when I mixed up the spelling for “organization”, but the sweet little girl in the front row quietly whispered the spelling to me. It made me so happy because I actually felt like these children were warming up to me. During the lunch break, I had lunch with Annabeth again and she gave me some advice on dealing with my dyslexia. After school, me and Annabeth rushed back home because it was my turn to cook dinner and her turn to clean the house. Luckily, we managed to finish making the casserole and cleaning the house before Reyna and Piper got back from their jobs. They both work at the local senior assisted living center. Dinner was very lively due to the fact that Piper and Annabeth adopted a lost and lively kitten earlier that morning while tending to the garden. We all found out that Reyna was not much of a cat-lover, but strangely the brown kitten, we named Hazel, was quite attached to her. I could understand why too. Reyna seems emotionless, but once you get to know her, she is an amazing and caring person. I really hope to be friends with her soon! Anyways as promised, Reyna allowed us to do a bonding activity; however, we were too distracted by the kitty that we decided to push it back to Saturday so we could stay up, not have work the next day, and celebrate Reyna’s birthday. Basically it was an amazing day and I cannot wait for tomorrow, even though it is meatless Wednesday ;-;. Good night Journal!

Love,

Thalia Grace

~Queen Mally of Shipping <3