Laksh: let's get married tomorrow!

Ragini looks at him like 'seriously'.

Ragini: no!

Laksh: why?

He asks frowning. Ragini pushes him back again and he falls on the bed. She comes over him and points her finger at him.

Ragini: not so easily Mr Maheshwari. Do some hard work and make me say yes to you again, to get married to you. You'll not get back a gem like me without making any efforts. Huh... Do things which boys do for their girls otherwise...

Laksh: find someone else to get married?

He asks lifting one of his eyebrows up and controlling his chuckle. Ragini glares him as she makes a fist of her hand and hits him on his upper arm.

Laksh: ouch! It hurts!

Ragini: it wasn't even a demo of what all can happen with you if you even dared to look at any other woman. I dare you! Try it! I'll scratch your face and pull out your eyes. I'm going to make you cry tears of blood and beg for mercy.

Laksh gulps hard at that.

Laksh: Rag...

Ragini: agar nani yaad na dila di to humara naam bhi Ragini Lak...

A smile was about to make it's way on Laksh's lips but it vanishes soon.

Ragini: Ragini Gadodia nahi. Understand? You better understand!

Laksh: okay okay... Calm down... Take a deep breath.

He says as he runs his hand on her back. Ragini closes her eyes and then takes a deep breath. She opens her eyes and looks at him. Laksh circles his arms around her and pulls her up so that both of them were face to face now.

Ragini: don't try to act smart by using our closeness as a weapon.

She says rolling her eyes. Laksh shakes his head as he smiles a little.

Laksh: why? My closeness doesn't affect you anymore?

He asks putting her hair behind her ear. Ragini shakes her head in a no.

Ragini: no, it doesn't.

She lies ofcourse. Laksh frowns at that. He moves his hand to her cheek, caressing it with his thumb while his other hand was still running on her back. He moves his face towards her and buries it in her neck. Ragini gasps as he pecks in the crook of her neck. Her breathing gets uneven as she unknowingly clutches on the sleeve of his shirt. Laksh smirks at that.

Laksh: you were saying something like my closeness doesn't affect you now but your racing heart and reactions are saying otherwise.

He mumbles in her neck. Ragini gets out of her trance and realises that she was supposed to be mad at him, not react to his closeness. She curses herself for losing herself in front of him.

Ragini: stop it! Let me go.

Laksh looks at her and shakes his head in a no. Ragini grits her teeth.

Ragini: getting so close with an unmarried woman doesn't suit you Mr Maheshwari. You're a reputed man.

Laksh rolls his eyes at that.

Laksh: we're going to get married again! Right?

Ragini: only when you'll work hard and impress me or else...

Laksh: or else you'll not get married to me?

He asks with wide eyes. Ragini nods.

Ragini: I'll not get married to you and will not even let you get married to someone else.