The Yeti the Devil and the Mother

Start from the beginning

《Flashback》

Y/n: "Do you really think that all of this is worth someone so heartless!?"

《Flashback Over》

Kenji thoughts: "... The grass is greener on the other side of the fence... but which side am I on?..."

Kenji shook his head before slapping his own face with both hands. He then gained some courage and walked into the building.

《Short Timeskip》

Kenji stood infront of a giant door with the name Savor engrave in gold on it. Kenji then took a deep breath, and opened the door before walking inside. Once he was fully in the room, he stood face to face with long golden blonde hair and red eyes, of Savor, of Deus Lang.

Savor: "Hello Kenji. It's been quite a long time, hasn't it?"

Kenji: "4015 Days... or 11 Years if you want me to be less dramatic..."

Savor smiled as she slowly rose from her desk.

Savor: "To be honest, I don't really care, but You've grown very strong in that time, you even managed utilize more than the strength part of my Quirk. I didn't even know you inherited that. Now then..."

Savor walked up to Kenji and smiled before speaking.

Savor: "We only have a week for now. So let's get started on our training, IXA.

 So let's get started on our training, IXA

Kenji: ".... Right..."

《Meanwhile》

Y/n: "WWOOAAHHH!!!"

Y/n stood infront of a large building with his Kivat next to him. The building had an odd symbol on top of it, along with the words Legendorga Hero Agency.

 The building had an odd symbol on top of it, along with the words Legendorga Hero Agency