Vidit and Kiyara were running around and Vikram was watching over them.
Suddenly, kiyara came rushing to Akira causing her to stumble but before she could fall....a strong grip on her arms stopped her from falling. Akira looked up to see her savior and frowned.

Nope, it was not Vikram like all the other predictable guesses.
Rather It was another handsome man in his 30s whom she didn't know.

Before Akira could say a word, He pulled her towards his chest and Akira was stunned at his stunt.

This guy, surely looked creepy!

He shamelessly looked at her body, making her conscious of her position. She tried to free herself but this creep creature smirked. She felt disgusted.

What is happening here! - a curt voice was heard!

Now, this is our Hero! The Vikram Rathore!

That creep quickly left Akira's hand and straightened.

What is going on Mr. Chauhan! - Vikram  asked again.

Mr. Chauhan said - Ah! Nothing Vikram...was Just helping this pretty lady here!

Vikram frowned looking at an uncomfortable Akira.

By the way, who is this beauty! Never saw her before! - Mr. Chauhan asked

Vikram found him weird but introduced - Well, she is Akira Singh, Smriti's designer and a good family friend. And Akira, this is Mr. Sumedh Chauhan, Kartik's brother in law.

Sumedh forwarded his hand for a shake but Akira just ignored him.
Watching her discomfort, Vikram took Sumedh away from there.

Today, was the Mehendi ceremony.

Akira was getting ready, when she sensed someone's gaze on her. She looked towards the door and the windows but found none. She quickly changed her dress and got out oblivious that an evil person was crashing her privacy.
Sumedh lustfully licked his lips watching Akira's exposed skin while changing and that creep recorded her.

His evil urges wanted him to touch this Beauty.

Akira was in the middle of applying Mehendi when she received a msg from an unknown number.

You look ravishing without your clothes baby! - your true admirer

She was frightened to read such a cheap msg. She looked here and there and quickly deleted the msg.
But soon her phone beeped.

Baby! Deleting my msg will not delete your sexy image from my mind. - yours truly, secret admirer

She was shocked to read such dirty msg... She cursed the sender. She was boiling in anger. She was not someone who would tolerate harassment.
But she did not want to ruin the happiness so she walked away.

She rushed towards her room only to collied with a hard chest!
She closed her eyes but relaxed when she heard - Careful Akira!
To her relief, Vikram was right in front of her eyes. But the way he had held her....she did not like it...!

She distanced herself and tried to walk away when Vikram stopped her by holding her hand.
He turned her around and saw sweatbeads on her forehead.

He asked - What happened Akira, are you ok?
She didn't know how to react to that. So she jerked his hand away and yelled - Why can't you leave me alone!
I am not answerable to you!

Vikram was stunned to see her anger. He said - Akira...i just...

Stop right there! I told you to maintain a distance....ok or not.....thats none of your concerns....all you men are same....lusting after women.....but nevermind I can defend myself.... I don't need a man for that! - she retorted

That blew his calm away.... He pinned her to the nearest wall and yelled - Listen miss! I am just trying to help...how many times do I have to tell you that I am not hitting on you....or I have no lustful intentions towards you or any other woman! Stop insulting my feelings!

Akira just stood there numb! She knew she was at fault...she closed her eyes to take a deep breath...and mumbled a sorry.

Vikram, cupped her face and asked softly - Tell me Akira...what is troubling you? Did anybody say something to you!

Akira looked into his eyes and saw concern...she was afraid to fall weak in front of him so just nodded her head in negation.

I am fine! - she said and rushed towards her room leaving a puzzled Vikram.

Both of them were unaware that an evil person was watching everything. He was angered to see their closeness.
But looking at the pictures he just captured...he wished nothing but to be more close to this pure beauty.
His mind was weaving an evil plan that could destroy everything pure and innocent.

Hello guys!
Hope you all will enjoy this chapter... Please share... Like and comment...the next chapter is going to be full of twists and thrills.
Keep reading!
Will update soon!