Sneak Peek

_____________
~¤♡¤~
Sneak Peek
_____________

A sudden inhuman screech echoed across the boardwalk and immediately everyone began to run in one direction. Away from the mutant looking creature. It's random body parts sticking out here and there, but it did take a shape of a down giant hound. 

"Oh no. I thought I bubbled all the mutated fusion gems." Steven brings up his pink shield and glances at Spinel. "Spinel help everyone get to a safe place."

"But what about you?" Spinel questioned, knowing that Steven needed help fighting with something this big.

The mutant gem starts crushing anything in it's way and throws a food stand at the running crowd. At this action, Spinel quickly stretches and catches it while placing it down. 

"Don't worry, I'll call Pearl and the others." Steven takes our his phone, but gets hit by one of the hands from the mutant and it made him fly far near the shoreline. 

"STEVEN!" Spinel panics and now takes out her phone when she's thrown into the doors of the Beach City Visitor Center. She groans and realizes she dropped the communication device. Except that wasn't what made Spinel grow wide eyed. 

The female human, who her and Steven tried to get ice cream for, rushed to Spinel's phone and the mutant gem has its sights set on her. It screeched and charged. By taking off to avoid the monster, you have gained more of it's interest, especially being the only person moving in the area. 

Maybe diving under one of the many patio tables scattered across the beach, it probably wasn't a good idea, but whoever the two were trying to call had to be help. 

A giant shadow loomed over the table and slowly you peak out to look up at the mutant gem in fright. 

Something coiled around your stomach until it tightened gently, tugging out from under the table before you hear it break from the monster's fists. 

The pink hearted gem is growling and feels her old anger rise up a little, "HEY BOZO! You wanna play that game?! Well lucky for you-" Spinel didn't want to use her new weapon, but nonetheless, her clothes change as she pulls it out from her gem as it formed into a scythe. "-I know how to play!!!" 

You watch in amazement as the pink gem jumps into the air and spins down like a saw with the scythe. The weapon slices through the mutated gem and it poofs, leaving many gem shards on the sand. 

~~~°》♡《°~~~

>The sorry updates will take awhile sometimes, depends on if I make a digital drawing for it. 

>I do have a job, so please be patient when waiting for an update.

>This is an AU and there are some things that don't follow exactly with the series. I might make things up while I go along as well. 

>I hope you'll enjoy this story.

>You'll see the outfit that Spinel changed into in either the prologue or the first chapter. 

>The two photos here are a sneak peek of the digital art that I have done already. Just need for wait for the chapter.