Niall's POV

Today was the day that everything was going to happen. I have organised a little sunrise for Lauren. She has no clue what is happening.
The only person that actually know about my plan is Luke.

* at the apartment*

"Hey babe!" I say happily.

"Hey Nialler!!" she said coming up and kissing me. "How are you?"

"I'm just a bit tired, how about you?"

"Ahah same!" she said.

"Hey I've got something to tell you." I said.

"Well what are you waiting for tell me. Now!!!" Se said over excited.

"Well I have little surprise for you tonight. There is also a little sunrise in your bedroom for you." I said.

After I said that she runs straight up to her room and finds the dress I bought for her. It was a nice pink lace dress that was strapless and had a silver belt.

"On my gosh Niall this is beautiful!!" she said while running over and hugging me.

"Haha good I thought you might like it." I said.

"One question, what's this for?" she asked.

"Well let's just say I will be back at 7 to pick you up, so go get ready and I will see you in a couple of hours." I said. "Bye, love you!"

"Love you more! Bye!!" she said. And with that I left her to get ready.

*3 hours later*

Lauren's POV

I have just finished getting ready and was now waiting for Niall to convict me up.

**ding dong**

Yay he's finally here!

"Hey my sexy!" I say as I plant a kiss on his lips.

"Hello mrs I am perfect and gorgeous." He said.

"Haha thank you mister!" I say.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready." I said.

* at restaurant*

"Booking for Horan." he told the waiter and we were then lead to out table.

"This place is so beautiful!" I say overly excited.

"It truly is, but not a beautiful as you are." He said.

"You not to bad yourself." I said winking at him.

--

We were eating our main meal when Niall decided to tell me he has a little surprise for me after this.

--

A/n

Huiiiii sorry I haven't updated in ages I've been busy with school! Ugh!! So fun not! Anyway what do you think niall has planned for Lauren?

Please vote comment and share

Love you all
Izzy xx