chapter 5

*Chapter 5*

The next Niall and I were at the bus stop as usually talking about random shit. But for some reason he was acting really nervous.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, just a little tired, I didn’t sleep last night. Why you ask?” He replied.

“Oh, ok you just seemed a little off this morning” I replied.

After a long period of awkward silence the  bus finally arrived and I greeted by all my friends rushing towards me with big smiles and wanting to know what happened between me and Niall. Wait how did they know only Niall and I knew about our little ‘date’ as I like to call it. I was getting bombarded with questions like if we kissed or if I went back to his or back to mine and slept there the night and I was just giving them looks like why the hell should I tell you it’s my life, MY PERSONAL LIFE!

After about 10 minutes I decided it was all too much and went to sit with Niall. When I did that the entire bus started to whistle and clap at me and Niall. I just chose to ignore it, I didn’t care about them all I cared about was Niall the one and only Niall Horan by crush. “Oh shit.” I said to myself and Niall looked at me as he has never heard me curse before and looked really shocked.

“Hey” I said while sitting down.

“Hey” he replied.

--

Niall’s POV

“Uh Lauren, can I ask you something really important?” I asked her.

“Yeah sure anything.” She replied smiling.

“Well here goes nothing, I know you know I have feelings for you and you know I know you have feelings for me. I have felt like this for a long time and I don’t know that I will ever stop loving you and I guess what I’m trying is………. Will you have the pleasure of being my girlfriend?” I asked feeling nervous that she would reject me.

“Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!! I will be your girlfriend I love you so much!!!!” she replied.

I felt like a heap had just being lifted off my shoulders, I was now taken, no longer a single pringle. I swear I was the happiest and luckiest guy in the world right now.

 ---

please vote and comment :)