She was about to leave from there, Arnav held her wrist pulling her towards him.

" My mood never gets spoiled because of YOU Khushi.."

His tone was intense but with some different emotion mixed up with it which Khushi though felt but could not differentiate. She touched his arm softly.

"I was just speaking like this Arnav.. Relax!! Kya hua??" (She rubbed his arm.)

Arnav shut his eyes, inhaling deeply trying to calm his temper down. He was unable to control his emotion after last day's revealtaion. Something was just breaking him and eating him slowly. Opening his eyes, he cupped her face kissing on her forehead, her eyes, her nose,  lingering his lips more than required. 

Khushi closed her eyes.. His touch made her feel different. She understands this man closely, she knows his every touch intently, his touch tells her his each emotion.. But what was this new sensation in his touch??

Arnav was about to move away, Khushi asked.

" Is everything fine Arnav?? Tum thik ho??"

Arnav simply nodded his head. Khushi too did not pressurize him anymore. Giving him smile she went for shower. 

****************

Leaning behind on headrest, Arnav thought the morning incident with Khushi. Her asking whether everything was fine or not made him realized that she too could feel his inner trouble, not needing his words like sometime the way he understands her. He was afraid till how long will he be able to keep this truth with himself.. It's not even a day, Khushi could feel difference in his behavior. 

Will he be able to keep the truth away for long??

 And most importantly why should he keep this away from her knowledge?? Does not she have the rights to know?? Does not she deserve to know the truth of her very own life??  But what will happen after that?? Her hatreds, her anguish towards this man was never hidden from him also!! She was never going to be happy meeting or knowing that man, then how right was that to let Khushi know everything??

 He was completely shaken. His mind stopped giving any answers of this question. This time there was no solution for this problem.

Another day passed like this. Though like last day he was not that late, but still it was not his usual returning time. After her daily task when Khushi came to bed found him already on bed. Although she felt that bizarre, she silently laid down next to him holding his hand.

*************************

It was next day night, past 9.30pm!! Even though Arnav had returned one hour ago, but Khushi could not get time to go upstairs to meet him as she was busy preparing something for Anjali Di as Maa had planned to visit Anjali Di with some of her favorite food item.  Maa had just asked her to prepare some lemonade for Arnav and that was when she got to know he was back.

Dinner was done, but he did not come down even after Maa's calling. Finally done with all tasks, Khushi filled a plate with some Roti, Sabzi and Kheer before proceeding upstairs. Room was in dark unlike everytime, she switched on lights and found him no where.

When she moved towards Poolside spotted him sitting on a couch, extending his legs on another one, with eyes closed and leaning back. Not making any sound, she simply came nearer and pulled another couch for herself.

But that was enough for Arnav to feel the presence.

"Hi."

"Hi..", there was no enthusiasm in his voice.

"Bohot thak gaye ho kya??"

"Nothing like that Khushi."

"Ok leave that.. Here is your dinner, come on finish fast!!"

"I am not hungry.."

"Did I ask??"

"Let's go and sleep Khushi."

"We can do that after you are done with your food. Please kha lo."

He just stared at her face as if remembering her facial structure and in mean while she tore a piece of roti dripping with sabzi extended to his lips. He failed to deny..

"Tum ne khana khaya??"

Giving a sheepish smile, Khushi replied..

"I was planning to wait and have dinner together with you.. But I was really hungry Arnav, toh maine kha liya!!"

The way she said, as if being caught after done with some mischief made Arnav chuckle. 

"Well I will not mind if you feed me one morsel or two."

He just shook his head before tearing a piece of roti.

"You are such a dramebaaz!!"

*************************

Arnav came out from meeting hall, switching on his phone he found 6 missed calls from Khushi. Not wasting any single moment, he called her back. She normally does not call him during his office hour unless it's urgent.

'1Kya hua?? You have called so many times."

Asked Arnav with concern as Khushi answered the call, 

" Actually it was transportation strike today, I forgot it. Nitya dropped me at work, but as I could not get any cab to return so called you."

"1"Sorry.. (Pressing his forehead) The phone was in silent mode, wait there.. I'm coming soon.

He was almost rushing to his cabin to take his car key, Khushi stopped him.

" No, I have already reached home."

"- How??"

" I was calling you, when Sashi Uncle was passing by. He gave me a lift. He is nice, is not he??"

Arnav made a tight fist as if controlling his rage.

" Khushi, don't take lift from anyone like this. It's not safe!!"

He understood, it was one of trick of Sashi Gupta by name of help to meet and see Khushi. His anger boiled. He was totally frustrated. He was feeling so messed up with these happenings. 

" Arnav.. It's ok. We know him.."

"Since how long do you know him Khushi??" (He asked roughly.)

"But what's there to get so hyper Arnav.. I called you, you did not answer. He offered me a lift and I reached home!! What's a big deal??"

"That's a big deal dammit.."

He was unable to suppress his restless, the thought of that man near Khushi made him annoyed at the same time worried. He does not believe in her safety with a person Named Sashi Gupta!!

His tone, his words made Khushi distressed, why was he behaving so different these days?? Not wishing to drag the argument further, Khushi hanged up the call and that made Arnav more furious. His jaw line tightened. He directly marched to his cabin, took his car key and left from there.

"I want to meet Sashi Gupta. It's urgent, pass him that Arnav Singh Raizada is here."

"Wait a moment Sir, let me ask him first. You can go sir." (the girl added after consulting with Sashi Gupta.)"

Sashi Gupta stood up.

" Arnav?? You surprised me today.. Any special reason to visit today??"

Arnav watched Sashi Gupta's face for some seconds before throwing something in front of him on his table. Sashi Gupta became confused, he took that envelop and took out what ever was there inside it and found few photographs of his with Royal family and Garima clicked years ago. His body shivered due to this confrontation. He looked up at Arnav whose eyes were spitting fire.

"STAY AWAY FROM KHUSHI!!  "

PS- Congratulations GUYSS.. We have reached 100th chapter.. A big Thank you from my end.. *Love*