Graduation day

Zacznij od początku

when we arrived he went to a long dest and sat next to Mizuki sensei and I stood a few inches away from the table. 

"You may begin when your ready young Akashi," said Mizuki as Iruka picked up his pen and clipboard.

I performed the hand signs and created 10 decoy clones with relative ease. Iruka wrote something on the clipboard.

"good job Arashi come and collect your headband you pass please tell Ino to come next," Iruka said cheerfully. I walked over and collected my headband and walked out of the room tying the headband onto my forehead as I walked into class naruto gave me a smile.

"good job big bro imma get mine soon believe it," he said confidently I nodded at him with a smile.

"Ino your next good luck," I said as she confidently walked out the class flicking her hair.

I watched as my classmates left and came back with their headbands mostly people passed even Kaiba and Sada passed but now is naruto's turn and I sat there hoping he would pass my head on the desk but when I heard Iruka voice instead of naruto's I knew what that meant it felt like someone stabbed me in my chest I know what this meant to him I clenched my chest but suddenly felt soft hand on my back and heard Sada's gentle voice say.

"it's gonna be ok I'm sure Naruto wouldn't want you to be sad even if he didn't pass I'm sure he's happy for you probably waiting at home so you can celebrate," she says taking her hand off my shoulder.

After class

when I got home I unlocked the door and walked turned on the lights as I walked towards naruto's room and he wasn't in there but the window was open that's when I found a little piece of paper on the window seal which said 'meet me at the old shack in the forest we'll talk there' I balled up the piece of paper confused but jumped out onto the roof closing the window behind me and ran towards the forest as fast as I could.

In the forest

I walked towards the small shack to see naruto rolling out a large scroll and beginning to read so I walked over not expecting much of it.

"Hey bro what are you reading," I asked making him jump a bit as I rolled out the rest of it

"it's totally awesome scroll got all these techniques in it and Mizuki sensei said if I wanted to pass the test all I'd had to do was steal this scroll from the Hokage's office and learn a Jutsu from it," he said joy filling his eyes.

I knew this was wrong but he's my little brother and I'd do anything for him so I sat down and helped him learn this new Jutsu the just was relatively easy even Naruto thought the same because after a while started making 10 clones and after an hour he swore he could do over 1000 and I felt the same way but then heard the sound of wood breaking like someone hoping through the trees and soon Iruka was standings there very angry.

"It's all of over now," he said as he approached

"Wow you caught us pretty fast Iruka Sensei but it's good you got here when you did with Akashi's help I learned a totally awesome jutsu so you'll have to pass me" Naruto explained with happiness written all over his face.

"Where did you get that idea," Iruka asked and I knew some terrible has happened

"He said Mizuki Sensei told him I knew it didn't sound right," I say before heading whistling through the wind and I threw Naruto on the ground as multiple kunai flew over his head most hit the shack the rest hit my arm as I tried to get Naruto down. Then before Iruka could react Mizuki punch him in the face making him fall a few inches away on the ground.

"You got good senses young Akashi I mean you and brother our demons so I shouldn't be surprised," Mizuki said as a small smirk appeared on his face