~Chapter 37~

Oh, this is gonna be fun...

Your POV

BEN decided he would stay the weekend with his mom. I nodded and pecked his forehead. "Have fun." I told him. He nodded, smiled, stole some of my hoodies, and left. I walked in Misaki's room. He was coloring, but soon stopped once he saw me. I ruffled his hair. "Hey my little bunny," I smiled. Slendy decided to teach us sign language and put Misaki back in school, so I was in a really happy mood today. He threw his hands around my neck and snuggled into my chest. "Would you like to stay at my brother's house with me?" I asked. His big black and white orbs stared at me for a few moments before he smiled and nodded.

I packed our things up and went to Okiro's.

×××

"Hi (y/n- who's this?" Okiro asked and he bent over, his eyes filled with curiosity. Misaki his behind me, holding on to my pant leg. "This is Misaki. He's very sweet and nice. He's staying with us, hope you don't mind." I explained. "Of course not! Hi there, Misaki, my name is Okiro." My baby brother introduced, his soft, gentle voice complimenting the warm smile on his face. Misaki seemed to slightly light up and admire Okiro's face. He slowly came from behind me, gently cupping Okiro's face and connecting their foreheads.

"That means he likes you." I whispered. Okiro giggled. Misaki backed away and ran back behind me. "You can set your stuff anywhere. I hope you brought your guitar, I'm really looking forward to hearing you play." Okiro told me, sitting on his bed. I went to set our stuff down while Misaki spun around in Okiro's chair. I stopped him from spinning and he almost fell over. He shook his head and blinked his eyes a few times before silently giggling.

He hopped up from the chair and ran to his bag. He shuffled through it for a few seconds before pulling out a blue stuffed rabbit that had a few white spots. He then got on the bed and got comfortable. I chuckled and began to get my guitar. I decided on a sweet song.

Their eyes glisten and sparkle like a calm like as their mouths slightly part. Okiro closes his eyes and smiles, gently rocking himself from side to side. Misaki hold onto his bunny tighter, leaning forward. He as intrested as he could be into my melodies.

They both clapped, amazement on their faces. "Ahh, that was so good (n/n)!" Okiro smiled, Misaki nodded his head. I set my guitar down and smile. "Thank you. Now, we should get ready for bed." I told them. Misaki smiled widely and ran to get his clothes. I began the bath water.

×××××

I scrubbed Misaki's scalp while he played with bubbles, the shampoo now turning more foamy. He moved his mouth like he was making sound effects. "Alright, look up." I told him and began to rinse his hair out. I glanced at his body while I did, still making sure I didn't get soap in his eyes. His bruises were just about all gone along with his cuts.

"All done!" I smiled. I like giving Misaki baths just as much as he does, even though we both knew he could do it himself. He dried himself off and put on his pajamas which had stars all over them. He climbed on the bed, his hair fluffy and puffy from the bath.

<Next day>

I woke up with the gentle morning sun hitting my face. I lightly groaned, rubbing my eyes. Misaki was still on my chest, his hair a mess and a bit of drool coming out of his lips. It was good to see him without any bandages. The sun gently fell on him.

It was a sight to see.

Misaki literally looked like an angle. His messy hair going every angle, his bandage free body and soft skin, and that small bit of droll seemed to be so perfect at that moment. I decided I would go back to sleep.

×××

I was awaken by shaking and patting on my forehead. I fluttered my eyes open just in time to see Misaki wack my forehead, creating a loud SLAP. "Ow!-" I refrain myself from cursing in front of my child. I rub my forehead and look at Misaki, who has a look of regret on his face while Okiro was on the floor laughing.

I chuckled, but soon started laughing as well. I sat up, ruffling Misaki's already messy hair. "Well that's one way to wake up." I laughed. I was still tired, but I didn't want to go back to sleep and end up with a red baby hand print on my forehead.

We went downstairs as the smell of bacon and eggs filled our nostrils. "Mornin' honey." Mom hummed. "Good morning." Okiro yawned. "Morning." I replied. Mom froze and looked at me. "O-Oh! (Y/N) dear! I didn't know you were here!" She let out a nervous and awkward laugh. I hummed. "And make some breakfast for Misaki please." I told her, sitting down at the table. "Of course."

"So... what is Misaki to you?" Okiro suddenly asked. "Uhm... I've never really thought about that. I guess..." I thought for a moment. What was Misaki and my relationship? Best friends? Brothers? Father and son? "He's..." I looked at Misaki. "My child. Misaki is my child." I answered. I've decided I'll be a better parent than his were. Okiro nodded before his eyes widened. They almost looked like they would pop out of their sockets. "Biological?" He asked. "Of course not. I'm uh... adopting him," I nodded to myself. "From the laws of me, I am now Misaki's father and he is now my son."

Okiro gave a warm smile and Misaki tackled me into a hug, tears streaming down his face. He hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. Suddenly, I heard three words that almost brought me to tears.

"I-I lo...love you!"