~Chapter 27~

I snuggled up to him and quickly found myself drifting off.

Okiro POV

Everyone eyed me, keeping their distance. I rubbed my arm and looked at the ground. An arm wrapped around my neck. "Okiro, buddy." The person said, pulling me close. I looked up. Drake, a former bully who tries to get things out of me. "What do you want, Drake?" I asked lowly, looking back to the ground. "Can you get your brother to kill-" I push him away from me. I let out a shaky sigh as I walk away.

I sit down at my desk. Ever since (y/n) killed those three bullies, everyone stays away from me. They all think I'll get (y/n) to kill them. Of course, I still have friends. Sure, not a lot, but I'm grateful people will actually come near me.

I looked at the door just as my crush walked in.

Emma.

She's so pretty. Her blonde hair flowing, her blue eyes shining. She had her usual makeup on, but she didn't need it. She would still look fantastic without it. My cheeks slightly tinted with pink. I rested my head on my hand, my cheek being squished.

I could never be with her. She's too good for me, not to mention I've never even talked to her before. Lots of the boys here have a crush on her, much more attractive than me. I'm sure one of them could treat her way better than me. She walked over to one of her friends she usually talks to in the morning.

My view was blocked by someone. They rested their hands on my desk, leaning against it. I look up. Zack, a total jock with a huge crush on me. He's the only open gay I know of. He gave me a smile. "Good morning Oki." He said. I hummed. "Good morning." We were good friends, but I didn't see why this buff, quiet handsome dude has an interest in me. He rubbed his thumb under my eye, making me close it. "You still have those bags under your eyes." He said, slightly frowning. I lightly smacked his hand away. I yawned, nodding at his statement.

Emma walked up to Zack. "H-Hi Zack!" She smiled, a little pink on her cheeks. "Oh, hey Emma." He replied. Emma looked at me. "Hi, Okiro!" She smiled. I felt my face heat up. "H-Hey Emma." I said back. Zack frowned. "So why are you here?" Zack asked Emma nicely. "O-Oh... I just wanted to say good morning! That's all." She hummed. "W-Well Uhm... Good morning." I said. I'm so awkward! I want to smack myself right now! "Good morning." She said to both of us, her glossy lips in a smile.

My face was covered in blush. She talked to me! I talked to her! We were exchanging words! She even knew my name! My face heated up the more I thought about it. I'm sure steam would come out. I didn't notice Zack go back to his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

RINNGGG!!!

I got my things and slowly left out of the classroom. Mostly everybody was either outside or in the cafeteria. Suddenly, a hand slammed against the locker in front of me, stopping me from going any further. I turned to meet face to face with Zack. He rested his fingers on my chin, keeping me from looking down. "Why won't you date me?" He asked, getting a little closer.

"Too close." I said in my head. My face tinted with pink at the small distance between us. I tried to push him back, but he wouldn't budge. My hands rested on his shoulders. "Because I'm not gay. I-I like Emma." I told him. He leaned closer, making my breath hitch. I tried pushing him away again, but it didn't work. His crystal blue orbs stared at my purple and blue ones like a predator, never taking its eyes off its prey. I looked down but he raised my head again. "Just know I'm not giving up on you." He said before backing away.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. Zack walked away, leaving me there. I rested the back of my head against the locker. For a moment I was really nervous of what he might do.

"Not giving up, huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to go home, thank god. Just as I was about to leave the school grounds, someone grabbed my arm. I spun around, ready to defend myself from any bully. It was Zack. He pushed my bangs up with his hand and kissed my forehead. My face heated up like a teapot. "Bye Okiro! See you tomorrow!" He smiled before running off.

I need to see (y/n).

I walk through the forest and wait at our usual meeting spot. Soon I hear footsteps and (y/n) comes into view. "Okiro! It's so nice to see you!" I said tackling me into a hug. I chuckled softly and pet his hair. It's really soft a fluffy like a cat. "I have so much to tell you!" He said. And so, he began to explain everything.

"So Uhm... There's this guy... and this girl... I think I'm bisexual." I confessed. (Y/N) froze, his eyes wide at my sudden outburst. His shocked face quickly turned into anger. I flinched. "I'm killing both of them right now." He said jumping off the rock. I grabbed his tail, making him flinch and swiftly turn around. "Don't." I told him, letting go of his tail.

He grabbed my shoulders. "But what if she's a bitch? And what if he only wants you for your body? I can't allow my little baby brother to go through that!" He said, hugging me tightly. "I'm not a baby. And Emma isn't bad, neither is Zack." I squeezed out, trying to get out of his grip. He loosened up a little, but kept his grip. I let out a sigh of defeat and wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face in his neck as well.

"Emma and Zack, huh? I'm keeping an eye on them. If they ever harass you or break your heart, no matter which one you choose, I'll kill them. Just call out my name and I'll be there. Whether it is out loud, or in thoughts." (Y/N) said, his fists, balling up some of my shirts. I smiled.

For a killer (y/n) sure is sweet, but way too overprotective.

"Ok."