"You're kidding?! The application is twenty pages long and you let a Dreamie in the club," exclaimed Yoongi.

"Hey! Momo can have a younger man if she wants," Jaemin defend himself.

"I hand picked you three to start up the club. You should be honor I didn't pick others like Ten or Wonho."

"You know they will be joining eventually once words get out," said Hoshi. "I already have to tamed half my members when it comes to Momo."

"I don't mind sharing Momo as a bias with my group," Jaemin said, "It's only Ten and Yuta though..."

"Jungkook will give his soul to be a member," Yoongi said.

"Get then to fill out the people work to be in the club. We will review the next meeting but now, let's get Momo a care package from us."
.....
*One week later*
"Momo, you got a package," said Sana, as she picked up the package from their dorm door. "Oh my gosh, it's heavy!" Mina went over to help Sana, as they were still struggling to get it in. Dahyun and Tzuyu help them and they finally got it in the living room.

"What did you order this time?" Mina asked, as Momo came in the room.

"I didn't ordered anything." Momo went to the box and it was tagged to her from the Hirai Momo's Fan Club. "I have a fan club? I didn't think I have one." She sat down and open the package to see what she got. "Oh my gosh." Momo pulled out a Gucci handbag.

"Yikes, That is expensive," said Chaeyoung, as Momo send it down. She pulled out a couple of designer clothes, shoes, and jewelry. Momo screamed for joy, as there was a huge teddy bear in there. She hugged the teddy and smiled.

"Your fan club went out on a lot of things." Momo had a huge smile on her face, as she felt the love. She saw a note in the package, as she pick it up and read it.

"Always keep your smile on your face. You are too beautiful to be sad. Love the Hirai Momo's Fan Club"
......
"Here is all the applications," said Yoongi, dropping them on Baekhyun's lap. He made a sound, as he look at the stack.

"Hell this is a lot!"

"From Jungkook, Ten, Yuta, DK, Vernon, the8, and Dino, I believe." Jaemin put one of his lap gently. He had a smiled on his face, proud to help out.

"This is from Jeongin from Stray Kids." Baekhyun picked up the application and tossed it in the bin. "But why?"

"No JYP boys allowed. They get enough Momo time we can't have." This is true, as they get more time to hang out with their Princess. Baekhyun, Yoongi, and Hoshi didn't like it one bit.

"But he is my friend and he loves Momo!" He picked it up and gave a lot. "Can't you at least look at it before denying him. He work hard to get this done."

"Fine kid, but no promise," said Yoongi, taking the paper. Hoshi came up with a few more applications and dropped them on Baekhyun.

"All of Monsta X, Eunwoo of Astro, and a few Super Juniors," he said.

"This is going to take months to go over all of them."

"That's what you get for making this twenty pages long," said Yoongi. Jaemin held his phone up and smiled.

"Momo tweeted about us." Everyone gathered near him, as Baekhyun was stuck with all the papers.

"Help!" Yoongi and Hoshi helped him, as Jaemin went over to him. They all looked at the tweet with a smile on their face.

" Thank you Momo's fan club for the gifts! Brought a huge smile to my face! Love you peaches! "

"There you have it. Our Princess spoken, we are now known as peaches," Baekhyun exclaimed, going to the Momo's fan club twitter and hit the retweet and heart. Yoongi sort out the applications and sighed.

"One BTS, three NCT, four Seventeen, seven Monsta X, one Astro, four Super Juniors, one EXO, and a Stray Kids."

"Three NCT?" Jaemin asked, as Yoongi nodded. "I only saw Ten and Yuta filled it out. They were racing each other to get the application done before I left for the meeting today."

"Ten, Yuta, and Jaehyun."

"Wow Jaehyun-hyung likes Momo too. I though he likes Sana."

"Better keep an eye on him then. We can't have a fake person in our club."

"You should have saw my members. It took them three days to finish," said Hoshi. "Poor Dino, I thought he was going to kill someone once he finished."

"Who is that EXO?" Baekhyun demanded, "Only I can be in the club."

"Chanyeol." A dark cloud appeared over Baekhyun's head.

"Throw his application away. The only EXO for Momo is me."

"If I'm giving Jungkook a chance, you are giving Chanyeol a chance," said Yoongi, giving him a look. Baekhyun crosses his arms and pouted.

"Fine, but I'm still president. Everyone take your seats, let's get started!"
.....
I'm trying this out to see if anyone would enjoy the Momo's Club to have its own book. Please let me know! Comment and vote to see if we get another part.

Bye sweetie sweetie