Imagine for Melissa_lopz

You were walking around the boardwalk on your favorite beach in California. You heard a lot of screaming.

"What in the world is going on?" You asked yourself.

You turned around a corner and saw a little ice cream shop. But, then you noticed a lot of girls and just maybe 4 or 5 boys were screaming too.

"Is there a celebrity here or something?" You asked yourself while rolling your eyes.

You walked into the ice cream shop. Then, all of a sudden you thought you noticed someone that looked really familiar.

It was Shawn Mendes you finally realized.

You slightly started Fangirling so he didn't notice.

You contemplated on whether you should go up to him and ask for a picture or not. {A/N: or nah? K I'm done lol}

Finally you got the courage to go up to him and ask him for a picture.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N), and I was wondering if I could get a picture."

"Sure thing cutie." He replied while winking.

Your cheeks started to go really red.

"Aw your blushing." He said while smirking.

This made your cheeks go even redder.

He started to walk up to a stranger and he asked her something but I have no idea what it was.

Oh, she was taking the photo.

You and Shawn scooted close to each other and smiled while she took the picture.

You felt him slip something in your pocket.

"Call me sometime beautiful." He said while winking.

"Um..ok" I said really nervously.

Then after that you went home and called him, he asked you on a few dates and you guys finally become boyfriend and girlfriend.