Nash Imagine

"What the hell is your problem?" Nash yelled at you as soon as you walked in the door.

"Nash, calm down. What are you talking about? There is no problem." You told him as calmly as you could, so you guys would not end up into a fight.

Well, too late for that.

Nash began to yell again, "I know you're cheating on me!"

"What are you talking about?" You told him as calmly as you could once again.

"I have seen the magazines, photos on Twitter, Instagram, and more!" He began to yell once again, as he picked up a magazine and basically shoved it into your face.

You looked at the photo to see if there was any Photoshop intended on the photo, but then you realized, it was you kissing your old gay guy friend from elementary school on the cheek.

"Nash, that was my best friend from elementary school." You told him bluntly.

"You still have no right to kiss him on the cheek." He told you as he looked up at you.

"Nash, just stop. How do you think I feel whenever you ACTUALLY kiss your fans? Don't you think that it hurts me on the inside, but I hide it? Don't you realize that I could be mad at you for so long for this, but I'm not. It's because I'm loyal, Nash. I don't just give up as soon as things happen. I keep striving for the things I love. And that's you." As you finished, you looked him up in the eyes hoping that he would forgive you.

"You still had no right to kiss him. I don't have feelings for my fans. Well, I do, but not in that way. I love my fans a lot. Even though he was your friend from elementary school, still does not mean you had the right to kiss him." He finished off with an evil look in his eyes.

At this point, you were mad.

"Nash, do you not realize that he is gay? Do you not realize that I don't have feelings for him like that?" You looked up at him one last time finally seeing the regret in his eyes.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." He finally felt bad enough to hug you.

"Me too. Can we just make sure something like this doesn't come between us again?" You told him while looking into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Of course." He said while smiling.