Cameron Imagine for: Zhoraan

"Y/n?" Cameron asked as you guys were walking in the middle of the mall.

"Yes?" You asked as Cameron had a concerned look on his face.

"Do you think...that there could be anyone better than me? Like... Would you ever break up with me for someone better?" He asked a little nervously.

You could tell that this had been bothering him for quite a while, based off of his actions.

"Cameron, you know, I would never break up with you for someone better. There is no such thing as someone better than you. You treat me right, and you love me. You're everything I could ask for, and more. The list could go on." You told him assuringly.

"Are you sure, y/n?" He asked again while looking into your eyes, then quickly looking away.

"I am positive, Cameron. You're the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anything more." You told him while smiling.

He finally began to look convinced. He looked you in the eyes, then pulled you close to him. He hugged you really tight.

"I love you, y/n." He said while once again smiling.

"I love you too, Cameron." You told him while getting even closer to him.

You both leaned into a kiss, as you realized you were in the middle of the mall.

"Umm.. Cameron? We're in the middle of the mall. Maybe we should wait." You told him a with little concern.

"Nah, who cares." He said while once again leaning in, as you leaned in also.