Nash Imagine for: probablythefooo

You and Nash had recently started arguing constantly. And when I say constantly, I literally mean constantly.

"Nash what the hell?" You yelled at your boyfriend of 2 years.

"What do you want?" He yelled back angrily.

"You need to start picking up after yourself. I'm tired of doing it, myself." You told him while trying not to lose your temper.

"I always pick up after myself! Maybe if you weren't just always on my back, and so clingy, maybe I would do the things that you might want me to do sometime." He said while instantly regretting what he just said.

"Oh, so I'm always on your back? I'm so clingy? Really, Nash? That's the best you could come up with? Maybe it would be better if I jus leave." You said while walking out the front door slamming it on your way out.

"What have I done now." Nash said quietly to himself.

Nash began to call you over and over. You made your way towards the city park, and sat down next to a tree. You began to cry out all of the anger that you have had in you for the past 2 years with Nash.

As your phone kept ringing, you kept hitting the decline button everytime Nash called.

"Babe?" Someone said near you.

You looked over to see it was Nash making his way over towards you.

"What do you want?" You asked harshly.

He sat next to you and picked up your hand. He intertwined his fingers with yours.

"We need to talk." He said sternly while looking you in the eyes.

"What do we need to talk about? The fact that we have recently argued constantly? The fact that you probably don't love me anymore?" You asked him with tears threatening to spill from your eyes.

"Babe, stop. I was angry earlier. And you know, when I'm angry, I say a lot of things I don't really mean. Just like earlier. Now, how would you feel about going to a movie tonight?" He said while smiling at you.

"That sounds great." You said smiling back.

You both looked into each others eyes for about a minute, and then crashed lips.