Jack J Imagine

Your phone started to buzz out of nowhere towards the end of class. You got out your phone, and read the text saying,

Go to the place where we first met :)xx

It was from Jack.

"But why would he be texting me while I'm at school? Isn't he in California right now, while I'm stuck here in Omaha? This just doesn't make sense.." You thought to yourself.

As the bell rang, you began to make your way towards the first place that you and Jack had met. The park.

As you got there, no none was actually there. You had thought that maybe jack was going to be making a surprise visit, or something.

"Hello?" You said out into the mid-air.

No one said hello back.

It was just quiet. Peaceful.

You sat down on a bench, and began to text jack back.

To Jack:

Why did you want me to come to the park?

You sent the text message and stood up, beginning to silently walk around the park.

Your phone began to buzz again.

It was Jack.

From Jack:

Go look under the bench where we first kissed :) xx

You typed a quick ok and began to look under the bench you were sitting on.

You saw a little note that was taped underneath the bench. You opened the note, and began looking for any writing from Jack.

The note read: Remember where our first date was? Yeah, go there. xx love you :)

"What is going on?" You said quietly to yourself.

You began to walk down the street towards your nearest Ice cream shop.

As you got there, you opened the door to find a barista waiting for you.

"Hello, is your name Y/n?" She asked looking very happy.

"Yes, it is." You told her very confusingly.

"Here, take this." She said while handing you a note.

"Thank you." You told her, smiling, and walking out the door.

You opened the note, and it read:

Where is your favorite place to go when you're sad? Xx

You began to think, and remembered that one time you were upset, and Jack comforted you. This was in your room.

"To my house we go, I guess." You said very nervously.

You had no idea what was going on.

As you got to your house, you opened the front door, and made your way in. Everything looked normal.

As you walked up the stairs toward your room, you couldn't help but feel nervous for whatever was going on.

You walked into your room, and was surprised to see Jack, and a bunch of balloons reading off 'Prom?'

He was standing there, just smiling.

"So? What do you think?" He said very happily.

"Yes! Of course, I will go to prom with you!" You ran over and hugged him.

"I can't believe you are her!" You old him still hugging him.

"Yeah, it took awhile, but I'm here." He said smiling.