Cameron Imagine for daniellegrace-15

"Ugh, finally." You said while walking out the door of your shift at Starbucks.

As you were walking out the door, your phone began to vibrate, signaling a phone call.

It was from Cameron.

The text said:

"Hey, babe. Wanna FaceTime?"

So you replied,

"Sure. As soon as I leave Starbucks."

He then replied saying:

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too." You texted back quickly while walking out the door of your job.

You began to finally walk into your shared apartment with Cameron.

The only bad thing is, Cameron is on tour right now. The only way you guys have been communicating is through text, FaceTime, Skype, and calls.

You truly missed him. If only you could fly out to surprise visit him.

You heard the ringtone coming from your laptop upstairs.

It was Cameron calling for FaceTime.

"hey, babe." you said while greeting him.

"hey. I miss you so much." he said while looking as if he could cry.

"I miss you too, Cam." you told him while looking him in his eyes through the camera.

"if only we could visit each other somehow." Cameron said while looking really upset.

"yeah. that you'd be great, if we could." I said while looking away.

I noticed that Cameron was supposedly walking outside his hotel or something, because he was walking in the dark, with a denim jacket on.

"Hey, cam, where are you exactly again?" you asked while looking around his surroundings.

"I honestly don't know, to be honest." he said while laughing.

All of a sudden, there came a knock from your door.

"Hey, babe, I'll be right back. Someone is at the door. You told him as you began to stand up."

"okay." was all that he said.

You had gotten to the door, to be greeted by Cameron.

"Surprise!" Cam said while pulling you straight into a hug.

"oh my god, cam. I'm so happy to see you." you said while pulling him close, and kissing him.

"me too." he said while smiling at you.