Chapter Fourteen

-Not edited- 

~~..~~ 

Paris

4:10am 

The boy was inside the bathroom for a while now. His hands were shaking as he kept reading the words on the phone over and over again. 

'What have I done? How can I forget?' He thought as he kept pulling onto his hair. 

The phone was lit up again as he picked it up swiftly. His grip tightening as he heard the familiar voice of a man laughing. 

"My Precious Jewel. How have you been? You didn't reply to the text so I thought maybe I should call." Jungkook kept listening to the voice before he closed his eyes tightly. 

"What happened? Aren't you going to greet-"

"Jungkook!" 

Just then he quickly hung up. Getting up fast, he heard your trembling voice again from the room. He wiped his tears quickly before hiding his phone and going outside only to see the girl he loves to death being held by another man. 

His eyes were widened as he kept looking at the man. 

~~..~~

Seoul

"Where is my daughter!?" 

Jisoo raised her voice as she walked towards the elderly couple who were sitting there quietly.

The president looked up from his newspaper. "She ran away. Not our problem. We were going to get her married to a rich business man but she chose to be in dirt. Maybe it's in her blood."

Hearing those words the middle aged lady broke down in tears. Her knees touching the concrete as she dropped her head low. Her hands joining together as she begged them to help her. "I know she is not your daughter but will you not repay me for being so loyal. I am keeping all the secrets just so that your real daughter can be safe. How can you just leave my daughter to di-"

"We don't care about her. She left because she wanted to and we tried to keep her safe. We can't do anything else Jisoo shi." The president then signaled his man. 

"Keep her inside the room until we say so. Sorry Jisoo shi but we don't want you to go around and tell our secret."

~~..~~ 

Paris 

5am

Water was thrown on her body making her gasp for her. Her eyes widening as she coughed. Her hands were tied behind her a she felt so weak. 

The pain inside her head was so bad that she couldn't open her eyes fully. Her groans were filling the abandoned room. 

Where was she? 

Where's Jungkook?

She tried getting up but failed as she was all tied up. Even though she was in so much pain she didn't stop trying to untie herself. 

"Fuck!"

The door opens suddenly making her stop what she was doing. The light was switched on making her observe that she was in a room. But who's ?

"Wow. Trying to free yourself?" The elderly man spoke. His smirk more evident as he came closer to the girl before squatting down to reach the girl's level. "You are really pretty. I think I will enjoy this game." 

"Where's Jungkook!? What did you guys do to him!?" The man chuckled throwing his head back. Licking his lips disgustingly. He leaned in closer to her. Making her do the opposite. 

"Jungkook is dead."

Just hearing that word. Her whole world shattered. Just what did this old man say!?

"Fuck you!!!" 

"Oh honey. with pleasure." The man laughed as if he found this situation funny. 

"Jungkook come inside son." Her eyebrows raised in confusion as she looked at the old man with confused look. Her cheeks covered with dried tears. Her heat racing fast as she turned to look at the open door. 

"Son?-"

"Did you ask for me uncle?" The man who looked exactly like Jungkook walked inside the room. Her hands tightened around the arms of the chair as she looked at her love. It was not anyone. It was him. 

Her Jungkook. His  doe like eyes. She could Just feel it-

"Did you just speak?"

She was feeling so many emotions right now that she didn't know where or who she was at the moment. She felt betrayed. Used. 

Jungkook didn't look at the sobbing girl and forced himself to keep his eyes on the elder man who was having his own fun at the time. Seeing the supposed to be the daughter of his rival like this. 

"Jungkook shi. She was asking for you." Mr Jeon Byunghun spoke. Getting up from the previous position. He signaled his men to untie the girl. Who kept looking at his nephew. "Jungkook... How can you talk? Are you even my Jungkook?" Her eyes begging him to say that he is just a twin or something but what comes next from his mouth makes her even more mad. 

"Sorry -Y/n." 

~~..~~

To Be Continued