Chapter 2

3rd Person POV
It's been a week since the adoption and things were not going good. Rose has been walking around the town like she has only been rooming with friends!

If Bluebell wasn't such a small town and everyone knew about the adoption, no one would know that she has new parents based on how she's acting.
Rose was with her best friends Magnolia and Frederic Dean.
"Rose, what are you talking about!? Let's just go to that party!"

Magnolia wants to go to a party on Friday night in the woods and even Frederic Dean is going. Rose is hesitant.

She said "Magnolia! We shouldn't go to this party! It's for juniors and seniors and we are only Freshmen!"
Magnolia rolled her eyes and said "So what? I'll know a bunch of people there so it's not a big deal!"

Rose finally gave in and said "Fine I'll go!"
Her friends smiled at her and they came up with a plan before they all went to their homes.

Rose walked into the Kinsella household and went to her room to find an outfit for the party. A few minutes later, Zoe arrived home and immediately went looking for her new daughter.

She obviously found her in her room and after a warm greeting, they agreed to go to the Rammer Jammer for dinner.
On the way there, Zoe asked "Rose what are you looking for in your closet?"

She replied "Oh there's this party in the woods that Magnolia and Frederic Dean really want to go to. It's Friday night at the edge of the woods.

That was a lie and Rose knew it. The party would be smack in the middle of the woods. Zoe didn't need to know that.

Zoe knew she probably shouldn't let Rose go to some party near the woods without knowing who would be there and whose party it is. But, Zoe also knew that Rose was having a hard time since her parents died, so ultimately she said "Ok that sounds like fun. But, honey next time you need to ask permission."

Rose acknowledged Zoe and in this time, they arrived at the Rammer Jammer. The two walked in and were immediately greeted by Wade who was behind the bar. After pecking Zoe on the lips and kissing Rose's cheek, he took their orders and they began to converse like a normal family.

Rose sat back and watched Zoe and Wade interact. They looked happy and very much in love. She couldn't help but wonder if they wanted kids of their own. Surely they couldn't want just one adopted teenager. With these thoughts running through her mind, she began to get ideas.

What if they decide they do want a baby? Would they get rid of Rose? In her mind, she already answered the questions and they were not good. Neither Wade nor Zoe noticed the dark look that crossed over Rose's face. It then turned into a scowl.

Zoe and Wade came out of their lover's trance in time to see Rose's mood change

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Zoe and Wade came out of their lover's trance in time to see Rose's mood change. Wade asked "So Rosie, how was your day at school?"

She turned her look to Wade and she glared a little before answering "Fine". Wade's eyes widened and Zoe asked "Rose are you okay?" She answered in a short tone "Yeah."