Chapter 36~ The Scar

A/N: these are the girl's Zodiac gear and I tried to find the same for the guys but it was so hard to find anything. I guess I just have to turn to good old description.

"For the good, and the bad, and the ugly,
And everything in between,
You're gonna need somebody,
So let it be me."
~ Nina Nesbitt

Aquarius's POV:

Aquarius's POV:

So I was sitting on the arm of a couch, looking around at a few of my classmates when I came to the realization that I was a soldier.

It was sort of odd.

It was a little incomprehensible.

But we were at war. And I was a soldier.

Taurus was stretched out on the couch that I was sitting on the arm of. He was subconsciously tracing his scar with his pointer finger and then subsequently running his hand through his hair. Damn, he had nice hair. And watching him repeat those movements periodically was slightly hypnotizing.

Fuck, I had more important things to focus on. Like war.

It was only 7 o'clock in the morning and the world had turned on it's head. Within an hour of waking up I had fried a robot with lightning and a war had waged. Talk about eventful.

Currently in the living room with Taurus and I was Scorpio, Sagittarius, Gem and Aries. Leo had gotten up a few minutes ago and left without much of an explanation.

"Since we're, you know, about to join a war, shouldn't we see a solicitor or something? To get our will in order?" Aries asked.

"What do you have to put on your will?" Scorpio gave the redhead a questioning look.

"I'd like to leave the stash of Castilla I have at home to Cetus if I die," he explained.

Taurus and Scorpio nodded their heads in understanding, Sagittarius shrugged and Gem and I rolled our eyes. Typical.

Miss Lupus and the Queen had been outside discussing the situation for a little while now. We hadn't been given any updates about what exactly we were supposed to be doing.

Capricorn, Mini, Cancer and Pisces entered the living room, chatting lightly. Mini was clutching her laptop and Capricorn had his arm curled around her waist. He placed a kiss on her forehead before she went to set up her laptop on the coffee table while Cap scooted onto the same couch as Aries and Gem.

Cancer looked at the floor and immediately headed to the couch on the opposite side of the room from Sagittarius and Scorpio. I saw Pisces glance at Sagittarius before following Cancer.

Ah, the Scorpio-Cancer-Sagittarius-Pisces shit show. Sure, I had my opinions of the whole ordeal. Sagittarius was my best friend. Pisces was my best guy friend. Cancer was the sweetest girl I'd ever met.