Chapter 12~ The Hot Spring

Scorpio' POV:

Scorpio' POV:

We had the morning of the day after the prank free.

Which was very generous of Miss Lupus, considering the eight hours of housework she forced Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius and I to do as punishment. However, Gem was still sick from the elixir and Aquarius had a concussion so Miss Lupus was currently preoccupied obsessing over their health.

For the free morning, I was sneaking out of the treehouse to meet Sagittarius at a hot spring in The Grounds. Cancer had told me about it, after she'd forgiven me for our fight in the coach on route to the Royal Library. She and Taurus found it when playing capture the flag—which I really fucking wish I could have played—and used the hot water to surprise attack Capricorn and Aquarius.

"Oh come on Cance, these directions are shit," I mumbled to myself, looking at the piece of paper where Cancer had drawn me a diagram on how to find the hot spring. I told her I was going there alone. She didn't know about Sagittarius—and I never wanted her to. That girl knew more about me than most, but it was enough to have Leo and Virgo aware of Sagi and I's casual relationship. Cancer couldn't know.

"Scorp?!" A familiar voice rang through the trees. "You there?"

"Hey, Sag!" I called, following her voice until I came across a place where the air raised a few degrees and became heavy with steam.

The hot spring.

Sagittarius was already lounging inside the bubbling pool when I arrived. Only the tips of her long, magenta hair were swimming in the water while her head was drawn against a rock and her eyes were closed. She was clearly enjoying herself in a small, equally as pink bikini.

"Hey, Scorp. Nice of Cancer to let us know about this place," she said, opening her eyes and turning to look at me. I pulled my shirt over my head, dropped it in the grass and stepped inside the spring myself. The water was dangerously hot, but in a way that was more sensational than harmful.

I snaked an arm around Sagi's waist. "I doubt she would have told us anything if she knew what we were going to use it for."

Sagittarius chuckled, her breath warm as it fanned across my nose. She lightly pressed her lips against mine, waiting until I took the kiss wholesomely in my grasp. When I kissed Sagittarius it was always rough, lustful and needy. Fast and reckless. That was how our relationship was.

Sagi and I agreed that this relationship would never ever be more than casual. For starters, she'd just gotten out of a three year long relationship with Pisces, and trusting and commitment weren't exactly things she was willing to do. And I simply didn't do trusting or commitment.

Only for a moment was our kiss delicate. Within seconds it was hungry, aggressive, almost more than my liking. Sagittarius kissed like the whole world was on her lips. That was the only way I could describe it.