07 - Contents Under Pressure

Lincoln drawiñg-_----_-Amelia's POV

Lincoln drawiñg
-_----_-
Amelia's POV

We gathered everyone into the drop ship as the storm was coming. The thunder was rolling overhead. "This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. Come in, Ark Station." Raven tried again desperately  gripping the radios microphone "Please come in. Can anyone hear me? "

   "You sure you have the right frequency?" I questioned "Yeah, I'm sure." She snapped back, I sighed knowing she was under serious pressure "Raven? You can do this."
Her voice was strained and desperate. On hearing crashes I decided to do something

  "I'm gonna go get some supplies, you need anything ?" I asked Clarke making my way toward the door "Umm, Yeah something to disinfect " she replied rubbing finns forehead

"Coming right up" With that I strode out of the tent into the ice cold rain

      ----------------------------------------------

After 10 more minutes of trying the radio I was starting to get annoyed "Calling Ark ship. Come to Ark Station. Calling Ark Station. The 100 are alive. Can anyone hear me?"

  "This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself." A gravely reply came ravens face lighting up immediately "This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Now."

   "Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal. Raven. Are you there?" He replied, Clarke rushed over moving toward the microphone "Mom? Mom, it's me"

  "Clarke? " Abby questioned emotionally "Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder"

   "This is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground? " Jahas voice chimed in curiously "Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, he's dying." She quickly explained "The knife's still in his chest."

   "Ok, can you patch me through to medical? Clarke, is my son with you?" Jaha questioned hopefully. I saw Clark's face drop so taking her hand I answered "I'm so sorry. Wells passed away Dr. Griffin Clarke needs you."

  I pulled out the moonshine and supplies I got earlier "Monty's moonshine?" She questioned sceptically "Pretty sure no germ can survive it.The storm's getting worse." I commented steadying my pale brother as the dropship shook

"Monroe, close the doors." Tyler ordered his eyes fixed on the storm "We still have people out there." I countered, Octivia backing me up "Yeah Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy."

"It's all right. They'll find somewhere to ride it out." He assured, I sighed watching the door close "One suture needle. Right. something to close the wound." I pondered

"There's some wire on the second level we used it for tents." Tyler suggested making his way up the ladder. "Let's see it."

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling." Raven ordered "I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof. That means they're hot. You got that?"