Another Accident

Mabel's POV:
The bell rang. My first class is Mathematics, it's at 'A block'. Im a couple blocks away, but the principal gave me a map of the school. "So it looks like you go straight then turn left..." I said to myself on a quiet voice. I was too confused and lost I didn't looked at were I was walking at, then another accident happened again... WITH A BOY- AGAIN! I bumped to another guy stranger, OK NOT GONNA LIE, ALL THE BOYS I'VE BUMPED TO TODAY WAS REAL CUTE- HAHAH. "O-oh I'm really sorry" the cute boy said, OOPS CUTE BOY HAHAH. "Oh I'm r-really sorry t-too" I said. We both smiled at each other. Ok this guy was very different from the other guy I met. He had brown eyes, looks like a softie boy UwU... I mean he was like a Anime Character... IN REAL LIFE!! But I didn't got the time to ask him his name. He went straight to his class right away after what I said. "Welp I wasn't that lucky. AGAIN..." I figured out where 'A block' is, GOOD THING I AM NOT LATE! God these accidents I've been through this morning. GOD MAN! I sat on a random seat, I was actually quite early, I was the tenth student who came HAHA! The principal said every class they're 15 students, how could they possibly have the right amount of students on each class while have thousands of students? Welp I guess thats what they call magic. Suddenly a student decided to sat next to me, she was a girl, she seem nice and loyal. So I was planning to ask her name, TO BE MY FRIEND! I looked at her and she suddenly went up to my face and said, "OMG! Are you the new girl? OMG! Hi Im Daphnee what's yours?" I was surprised.