"Look at my two girls playing." A voice said. The two girls turned around to see their mother, Minatozaki Sunmi.

"Hi mom!" The two said as their mother came towards them and embraced them in a hug. "How are my two girls doing?" The mother asks.

"Me and Sana Unnie were playing volleyball." Mina said.

"Ah, well I came to say that your father has went back out for war." The mother tells the two. Sana sighs.

"Let me guess, against the Chou family again? She said sarcastically. The mother nods. Jun-ho, the head master, was always one about being number one and could be the number one when there was the Chou family. So the two families were always at it.

"Can't we just win already?" Mina asked.

"Well, that's the thing honey." Sunmi said. "The Chou is actually really good in fighting. Some of their men use to be a hitman before they started working for their family so they are an amazing group of fighters."

"The Chou family is that strong?" Sana asked. "Well, I think they just suck."

"Hey now don't say that honey, the Chou family isn't that bad you know. I've accidentally banged into their headmaster's daughter a while ago." Sana's eyes widened.

"You met their headmaster's daughter?! Wait, I didn't know that Chou Taecyeon has a daughter." She said shocked, learning that there was a next generation for that family.

"Well apparently, Mr. Chou does. She is a very sweet and caring girl. She may be the enemy but she isn't one of war. She was a peacemaker, I think you would like her." The mother finished. Sana made a disgusting face.

"Ew mom, she's the enemy. She is probably just fooling around, hiding her true self. She must be a very dumb person on the inside and rude." Sunmi hits her daughter in the back of her head.

"Minatozaki Sana!" She shouted. "You should not judge the girl. She is an amazing person. She is nothing like you, too." Her mother admits.

"What do you mean by that?" Sana asks, mad at what her mother said.

"I mean that she is all nice in the inside and out. Honey, you became so mean on the outside but in the inside you are just scared and lonely. You need to be more honest about yourself and-" Sana interrupted her mother.

"Who are you to know?! You don't know what goes through my head!" She shouts. Mina flinched at her older sister's yelling, causing Sana to stop and stare at Mina worriedly. "Mina I," Before Sana could finish her sentence, Mina ran inside the house. Sunmi sighed.

"Honey, I'm not being hard on you because I enjoy it, I just want you to be happy."

"But I am happy mom!" Sana said.

"Are you really? Do you smile every time you hurt someone's heart? Do you smile every time you lose more and more of yourself? Do you even feel happy?" Sunmi questioned. Sana just stood there thinking and looking at her mother in confusion, like she didn't understand anything her mother meant. Sunmi sighed again before walking to the door to the mansion. Before the older women could enter the house, she turned back around to her daughter.

"You should be happy I'm here for you and Mina unlike the daughter of Chou Taecyeon. I didn't even get her name and that's what's sad."

"That you didn't get to know her name?" Sana questioned. Sunmi nods. "Why?"

"Because I think that girl has an amazing personality. Like I said, I think you would like her." Sunmi disappeared behind the doors of the home, leaving Sana outside by herself. Sana was stunned of her mother's words. She had never heard her mother tell her about another royal families daughter the way she talked about her, Taecyeon's daughter. Her mother made her think of who this mysterious daughter was. But no, Sana has lost interest after a few seconds and walked inside her home. She thought, "Who needs to know about the enemy? She is probably nothing."

Sana wandered around her hone, trying to look for the younger girl. "Mina!" She called out, but no answer. Sana then thought of the one place Mina would go if she wasn't in her room, the gameroom. The gameroom was on the last floor filled with consoles and gadgets. It was a room for Mina to play in. When Sana reached that room, she entered it to see Mina playing by herself, hearing soft sniffles from the young girl.

"Mina?" Sana called out.

"Leave me alone Sana. You're mean." The young girl asked.

"And how is that?" Sana asked. She closed the dooor behind her and stood a few feet away from Mina.

"Because you raised your voice at mom and she didn't deserve it." Mina said.

"I'm sorry, Mina." Sana sat besides her sisters who was playing with her switch. "I will apologize later, okay?" Mina nodded.

"You better." Sana smiles at her sister and kisses her forehead.

"I will, I promise you." Sana's phone in her back pocket started to ring. She looked to see who it was to see that it was Jihyo.

"Hello?" She asked.

"HEY SANA!" Sana dropped her phone from her friend's screaming into her phone. Sana immediately picked up her phone.

"OW!" She yelled to Jihyo as the Park girl laughed.

"Sorry sorry but I was just going to say that the girls and I would be coming over so be ready!" Jihyo said before hanging up. Sana sighed.

"I'll be back, okay?" She tells her sister. Mina nodded.

"Okay." Sana left the room and walked all the way down to the first story of her home to sit in the living room and wait for her friends to arrive. What she didn't know was that her father has return but with this weird smile on his face.

"Hi dad, what's up? Sana asked awkwardly as she looked at her dad's face.

"I need to tell you something." He said seriously, dropping his weird looking face. His serious face caused Sana to go serious as well.

"What is it?" She asks her father.

"Well, there's no other way to say this but..."