After quite a while, we approach the border to my old pack. Aha. Homee. I used to sneak just outside the border just so I could feel a type of rush.

"Men and women. This is it. I want your one-hundred percent effort, I have no time for slackers. It's either us or them." Luciano's mindlink connects to everyone and they growl in response, ready for action.

I watch as he closes his eyes, and opening them to be pitch black.

We watch in awe as black smoke, or fog, starts surrounding the area and all of us.

"May this powers of death reside within you all and give you strength!" He roars out, and I fall to my knees. What the hell?

I can't breath.

Why can't I breath?

Why did I come?

Violent coughing fills the air and I look up and groan out, watching the pack do the same. And in a snap, a surge runs through me. Howls and snarls and growls fill the air and everyone stands ever so deadly.

"May the powers of rage reside within you all." Mr. Francoure then roars out, and immense pain shoots up my spine, turning me to my wolf.

"What's happening?" I frantically ask her and she shudders.

"Whatever is happening is too much to handle. I'm gonna let go. I'm so so sorry if anything happens." She growls out and I feel her slip away.

This, this darkness. How?

I focus back to the pack in their wolf forms. Wow. I've never seen werewolfs so big before. Ever. 7 foot, 8 foot warriors everywhere I look, begging for the bloodshed.

"Charge!" A voice rings out and we all cross the border, me stalking closely and quickly behind.

Screams can be heard everywhere as they raid inside the buildings and out, waking up the sleeping pack.

House after house, person after person, slaughtered and killed where they stand. My home. This is where I grew up at. My old park. The ice cream shop. We need to stop this.

I gasp in realization. Ma.

I run as fast as my paws can carry me, towards the pack house. I shift and go in through the back kitchen door, inhaling for her scent. Instead, the two men I could never forget greet my presence.

"We should have known that you were with them. Guess what'll happen when Alpha gets his hands on you." Mason snickers and Niklause smirks at his sly comment.

Anger.

Dead.

I want them both dead and their heads on a stick.

I shift back into my human form, not caring at all that I'm naked and I waltz over to them.

"You know, I never forgot what you both did to me as a little girl. Telling me it will be over veryyy soon. I never want to see either of you again, in fact I don't want to see your carcasses." I give them a cheeky smile. They growl out and advance towards me.

I bring my claws out and stick them up in Niklause's throat. Blood seeps out as his body goes limp in my hands. Mason stares in horror so I dig deeper, slicing all the way till my fingers emerge from his mouth. I drop him and tilt my head to Mason.

"I-im sorry i-" I grab a near by knife and throw it to his shoulder and he screams in pain, falling to his knees.

I smirk, placing another knife in Niklause's mouth and slamming masons body into it, watching as he takes his last breath.