Family Vacation???

The Cartel sisters their father pass the name Cartel on to them their brother's and their mother now the last name Cartel might be a little obvious but their father is so legit you'd think nothing of it just another Hispanic name, right? wrong, it's so much more than that they are really the cartel and life for them is a little crazy but exciting as hell it's one ride of a lifetime.

Amilla; Ok daddy alright, were ready I know how bad mom wants his vacation yes ill make sure.look dad I will personally pick them up myself. Yea, yes I know shes stubborn but I have many ways yes love you too bye.

Jamila; Hey I'm all packed but we have a problem

Amilla; Carmila?

Jamila;Yeah.

Amilla; What's wrong in case she doesn't know we have a time schedule and I still have to pick up ca-

Jamila; It's small for us big to her, Swimsuit crisis.

Amilla; Really you have got to be kidding me dad is not going to except to fact were late over a swimsuit.

Jamila; I know lets justs handle it and fast.

Amilla; "sighs" As if we have other options.

Jamila; leave her." laughs a little"

Amilla; Ha, I wish come on.

At Carmila's Penthouse.

Carmila; no,no,no,no.

Amilla; what's wrong?

Carmila; I can't fit a single swimsuit I own.

Jamila; just borrow mine.

Carmila: Nope,no,no,Nooooo absolutely not are you crazy besides what will you wear I want to post pictures I can't have on your swim suites Im trying to find a sexy man.

Amilla: Oh ok wow.

Jamila: Well this might take longer than we thought.

Amilla: Ya think.

Carmila: I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work ok? I am not leaving until we figure this out.

Jamila: Excuse me. we?

Amilla: Did you just say we? look Carm "WE" don't have time for this.

Jamila: Plus if we don't leave now we'll be late.

Carmila: Then what do you suggest we do huh?

Jamila: Solve it when we get there. ''shrugs''

Carmila: Haha very funny.

Amilla: Actually that's a really good idea Bora has some really good swimsuits because people need them there all the time for tanning and swimming.

Jamila: Exactly you have a swimsuite ten times better and maybe exotic

Carmila: Hmm ok fine crisis averted since you're right I wanna look like a island girl.

Amilla: Great were good right?

Carmila: I guess so yes.

Jamila: Ok then we really need to go we still need to pull Cami out of her house.

Amilla; and if we don't get a move on we'll be late.

Carmila: Oh ok let's go.

At Cami's house

Camilla: So what you don't want me to stay with you?

Alexander: No look baby it's not that I don't want you to stay with me and you should go with your sisters like your father wants.

Camilla's husband started to turn around

Camilla: Don't- are you seriously walking away from me? Alexander.

Walking through the back door the sister's heard them talking

Amilla: Wait a minute did she just call xander?

Jamila: oh boy this will be harder than we thought.

Carmila: Yeah she definitely just called him-

Camilla: Alexander Valentino walk away from me again and I swear.

Alexander: Baby I'm not I'm just getting everything together.

Camilla: well we're having a conversation.

Alexander: Baby calm down.

Camilla: Don't tell me to calm down you just got back in town and we're on vacation tore supposed to be spending time with me.

Alexander: That's why I'm handling this now so we can actually enjoy our vacation?

Jamila: Hey guys. Umm what's going on?

Amilla: Yeah you said Xander's full name.

Carmila: Plus we all know what that means is everything ok?

Alexander: Its fine she just trying to stay back with me instead of getting on the jet with you guys.

Camilla: I haven't seen you in two months.

Jamila: wait what?

Carmila: We have to arrive together parents orders.

Amilla: Oh no you don't Camilla we don't have time for this mom wants us all there together she's planned this for months and Dad wants her to have a perfect family vacation so you'll walk or I'll drag your stubborn but to the car either way your leaving with us now.

Jamila: And I'll help.

Alexander: look babe you can't go to the meeting with me anyways so go with your sisters and I'll catch up as fast as I can.

Camilla: Fine since it's four against one.

Alexander: I love you and you know i'd rather be on the jet next to you but if I miss this meeting then I'll have to bring work with me and I want to give all my attention to you on vacation ok.

Camilla: ok I love you to.

Amilla: Finally now that everyone's happy we gotta go.

Carmila: Yeah sure.

Camilla: please hot guys here I come.

Jamila: I thought we'd never get going.

Alexander: OK see you guys in a few *kisses his wife*

They head out to their private jet

Next Time on The Cartel Sister's..

Jamilla:Mom this place is beautiful.

Amilla:It's really amazing mom.

CAMILLIANA: Well you know I tried.

Carmila: Ok mom we love you but I have to shop for a swim suite.

CAMILLIANA: Oh me and your father's going to the beach meet us there when your done.