the end

Lana sat in the middle on the filed looking up at the night sky she remembered that night how cole ask her out on a date as the walked under the twinkling night sky but this time there was no city lights the flowers smelt like daisy and roses the grass was green but she was kinda sad her friends left wondering if she will see them again someday she heard the grass make rustling sound she looked down seeing cole hey didn't mean to startle you I just wanted to make sure you were safe cole said in a caring tone I'm fine I'm just looking at the stars it reminds me of are first date well friend date remember how you took me out on a date we went to the park under the twinkling stars lana said yes I remember cole said siting down it was must romance thing someones ever taught me you guys taught me so much friendship caring trust even love lana said looking at cole well I stade because I love you cole said looking away I know you did that's why I'm happy you stayed lana said grabbing his hand cole looked back at lana you know lana if its not to much to ask would you consider on um .... Being my .... Bride ... Cole said in embarrassment lana saw cole blush I love you nothing makes me happier then being right by your side each and everyday but we have to invite your friends lana said deal now I just have to deal with your dad ... Cole said in sarcastic tone oh don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine if dear husband lana said whatever you say dear wife cole said you know I'm not afraid anymore lana said you shouldn't be I'll always protect you lana I know you will and that's why I love you lana said as she lend in kissing him on the cheek lana pulled away as she laid her head on his left shoulder no matter what I'll always be right by your side cole ... Ill always be right by your side lana ...