movie night with the guys

Lana walked down the hall as she saw the guys hurrying in from outside hey is everything ok lana asked them its raining out zane said their goes training Lloyd said yeah and I was going to p.... Cole stopped talking going to p what kai asked cole how about a movie night lana said great idea I'll get the popcorn nya said I'll go fix some soda Zane said I'll help nya lana said ill help Zane jay said leaving Lloyd kai and cole so cole spit it p what. What's the p stand for kai asked cole pushing him to tell him nothing forget I said anything Cole said dose this have anything to do with lana Lloyd asked cole No ! Cole shouted nya popped out from the kitchen here's the first popcorn before right back nya said and went back in the kitchen are you shore its ok if you like nicole she seems to like you to Lloyd said yeah it be kinda cool having a second sister in the house kai said Look I don't like her ok so drop it cole said in a rude tone wait p ad in protect right you want to protect her don't you Kai said so what if I do... Would you guys drop it please look she probably doesn't even have feelings for me anyways so drop it cole said nya came out along with jay lana and zane ok guys everything ready now for the movie so what movie nya asked them how about fast 5 lana said is that ok with you guys lana asked them yeah that's fine with me nya said yeah same I don't mind at all kai said same Lloyd said whatever you want to watch is fine with me jay said fast 5 is great works for me zane said cole what you say nya asked cole shore whatever cole said they all sat down as nya put on the movie lana looked up at cole why dose he look so angry did I do something lana asked herself cole looked down at lana seeing her sad eyes she's worried cole looked away even if I do like her we can't be together she's not from this world but I do want to protect her I do want you be with her its not that ... Wait what am I saying stop thinking that she's from a different world I cant be with her and that's that . lana laid her head on coles arm he may not like me master wu was right i do have feeling for him but I can't be with him I'm not from this world plus Onigumo he could kill him my friends but I would let that happen he won't find me will he ?