Dickhead

By Thursday your good mood was gone. Your boss had only reminded you twenty times that your report was due tomorrow. The idiot didn't realize that you had already finished it. You just needed to print it out.

So now you were a little pissed off and needed something. You felt restless and while the oral had been phenomenal you were still craving something. Ok be honest girl you were craving the dick, the big D. Toys weren't the same. You needed to be pounded. Like your body used till your legs were sore and you couldn't walk.

These thoughts were in your head as you walked across the parking lot into the grocery store and you don't look both ways and a fast-approaching car jolts you out of your thoughts. Honking loudly you can hear his loud voice over it.

Looking to the right the sun is bouncing off the car's window. And just as your about to apologize a voice starts berating you.

"Hey watch where you're going. Are you trying to get hit?"

Not even able to see the driver it doesn't matter it's just another man. And your suddenly sick of bossy men and you smile. "God yes, that's just what I was looking to do. Have some idiot asshole driving to fast hit and kill me. Why don't you slow down dickhead!"

Flipping him off you walk into the store and angrily do your shopping. Getting madder by the second you decide fuck it. Getting your phone out and dialing on the second ring a voice answers.

"Hello Replacement Cuddlers, Yoon-gi speaking. How can we please you?"

"My number is 189325." You say.

Hearing the familiar clicking you hear him say. "Yes, that appears to be working. How can I be of service?"

Before you can back out you say. "I need a C package. Any sort of C package that's available I don't care who and what it is but I want to be sore by the time he leaves and I'll pay double."

Yoon-gi chokes on the other end. "God if I didn't have to man the phones I would do it. But we are kind of booked up."

Just then Jung-kook walks in and slams the door. "I won't deal with Mrs. Garvey again. She's canceled on Jin Hyung three times and me for the second and last."

"Hold please," Yoon-gi says in the phone. Then looking at Jung-kook. "This client wants a C package tonight and is willing to pay double said she wants to be sore tomorrow."

Jung-kook raises his eyebrows and nods. "Fine between Mrs. Garvey and earlier. I need to blow it off somehow. A horny woman sounds perfect, go ahead and book it. I'm going to shower."

Yoon-gi pushes a button. "All right we have an opening. What time would be good?"

"8 works for me and I want 2 hours."

"All right. You can use 2 of your sessions or pay the tip."

"I'll pay the tip as long as he's worth it."

Yoon-gi laughs. "Oh, you'll be satisfied." I'll send his picture shortly. Jung-kook will be there at 8 sharply.

"Thank you. Goodbye." You say as he relates it back you click the end button.

A second later your phone buzzes.

Wow, you think. You weren't finding any faults with the looks of any of the guys in the company.

At your place later you put your groceries away and noticing the time you jump in the shower and shave quickly

At your place later you put your groceries away and noticing the time you jump in the shower and shave quickly. Jumping out you spray in some detangler to freshen your hair and put it in hot curlers. Suddenly nervous you do a smokey eye shadow and perfect cat eyeliner.

Three coats of mascara and your favorite matte red 18-hour lipstick later you add some silver hoops and head to your room. Spraying perfume and then lotioning your body you look through your closet. Deciding on a grey sweater dress and black boots that go up over your knee, even though you know they won't be on long no reason to not look nice.

 Deciding on a grey sweater dress and black boots that go up over your knee, even though you know they won't be on long no reason to not look nice

Heading to the living room you turn on the TV and sit down channel surfing. Watching the news and then the tail end of the evening dr.phil show you hear a knock and jump up. Your mouth is as dry as the Sahara. You walk to the door and open it. Trying to be cool you open it and smile walking to the kitchen. "I was going to have a shot. Would you like one?"

"Yes, sure one would be fine. Thanks." He says as he closes the door and locks it watching her stupendous ass sway back and forth.

Going into the kitchen as well your back to him he invades your space his hand reaching around you to grab his shot. You turn in his arms and smile up at him as you each toss the shot back he blinks and a slow smile spreads.

Smiling back he licks his lips. This couldn't be more perfect. Little Miss Supermarket. So he was a dickhead huh?

"I hope your ready to get to know each other." He asks while looking you up and down and biting his lip.

{{ Sorry it's short but it's setting up for the next Session. }}