Session 9 Sort of

Walking to your kitchen he puts the bags on the table and the pizza box down. "I got the pizza loaded. Extra pepperoni, cheese and mushrooms."

"Sounds good babe." You say before going to the fridge and getting a beer for him and yourself. "I'm not hungry right now. I'd like to just sit and relax with you."

Opening his beer he takes a long pull and nods. "How was the rest of your day?" He asks while walking into the living room.

And that's the way it goes for a while. Watching the news and talking about mundane things. Then putting on YouTube and some music. His hand occasionally stroked up and down your thigh. As you drink more beer and start feeling that warm feeling spreading you realize it's Friday and there's no work and you have a very hot man in your apartment that at some point your going to fuck.

"So when you said you were free past the hour what did you mean?"

He shrugs. "Just that. I don't have anything to do all weekend. I'm free. I live with a bunch of other guys and sometimes it's nice to get away. Fridays when I don't work or after I usually get a hotel room and order room service and have a few drinks and unwind."

"So you could drink and unwind here tonight? Until you want to leave?"

He smiles. "I'll leave whenever you ask. And tonight let's just call it on the house."

You smile and his eyes widen a little because he's reminded of that saying about a siren smiling and danger.

"Oh well we can discuss that in the morning."

"Morning?"

"You just said you didn't have anything planned. I feel like having some drinks. So do you want a shot, honey?"

Realizing the game is back on and he did say he had nothing else to do he nods. "What do you have?"

"Come with me." You say as you get up, taking your jacket off you put it on a chair in the kitchen and open the cupboard you can barely reach above the fridge.

"I have Malibu, Grey goose Vodka, Hennessy, Macallan, and Don Julio Tequila."

Reaching above you he gets the expensive Tequila down. "I almost want the Macallan, cuz that's a real guy's drink. But I don't think you're thinking of sipping."

You shake your head and grab two shot glasses and going to the fridge you grab some limes and slice them up and put them in a bowl before grabbing the salt. You go to your fridge and pull out a couple little containers. "We can start with these. They are leftover from a party that I had to bring them for." Shaking the little cups of Red Jello at him he opens the closed door and grabs a few more. Purple, Orange and Yellow too.

"If we are going to do this might as well do it right."

Going back to the couch with your supplies you sit again and you clink your plastic cups and tease him as your tongue circles the cup to loosen the Jello before tilting your head back so it can fall in your mouth.

He follows suit and slurps it up. And as you watch he winks. He smiles. "What's in the yellow?"

"Malibu, with Pineapple Jello. The green is lime and tequila. I add salt to it so you get the margarita effect. The red is cherry and cherry absolut, the orange is my favorite. It's like pineapple upside down cake. It has pineapple, maraschino cherry juice and butterscotch schnapps as well as pineapple vodka." You say all this as you grab one of his orange and he does the same.

His eyes get wide. "This is the best Jello shot I've ever had."

"The purple is grape and Vodka. Orange is whipped cream vodka and tastes like a creamscicle."