Session 11 Part 2

Hey guys I realized I had mismanaged the naming of the chapters. So this is right now. We are on Session 11. Pay no attention to the small mistakes lol yeah it's short

Laying there tied you can do nothing as Jungkook licks his lips and you watch as he rips the condom with his teeth and spitting that part on the floor he looks so hot as he rolls it on and Tae undoes your wrists allowing Jungkook to pull your body to the edge of the table. Looking at Taehyung he smiles.

"If I break it I'll get you another one."

Good lord break what? Me? You think as he lines himself up with you and slams into you. And God it's like his anger has made his dick even more engorged and larger. And he's fucking you furiously. The words coming from his mouth are so dirty and sexy. And it made what he was doing feel even better.

"Yeah, my bad girl likes me fucking her this way? You're so creamy."

You moan and grip his cock, your pussy clenching.

"Mmm, I love feeling you wrapped around me squeezing me."

The table is squeaking hard moving back and forth with the thrusts of Jungkook. And your head turns to the side and you can see Taehyung and his eyes are piercing you. He is slowly stroking his again hard cock. "When he's done I'm going to fuck you too. I don't think Jungkook has it in him to break the table. But I will." And as he says that he leans in and nibbles up your arm before biting the soft part before your armpit.

You moan and wail as he applies his teeth and come squirting all over Jungkook who stops.

"You really are a dirty girl. I didn't give you permission. Now I have to teach you a lesson and to listen to me."

He pulls out of you and goes to Taehyung's bag he glances back as you moan and sees that Taehyung has slipped inside you. And is fucking you at a steady pace.

Smiling he grabs what he was looking for and then gets Taes scissors and cuts your feet loose the zip ties like little anklets on you. And you watch as he stares down at you.

"You look so sexy getting fucked by him. Do you like it?"

You are not able to talk and nod as Taes hips are slamming into you and all you can do is catch your breath on every other breath and thrust. Jungkook shows you what is in his hand. "Remember this? I'm going to let him fuck you a little bit more and then we are going to both fuck you together. Would you like that? I mean it's not a question. We are going to fuck you like that."

You moan remembering how delicious it felt last time and Taes's thrusts are sharp and deep and the pain has you on the edge needing to jump off and fly.

Your eyes are about to close, Jungkook whispers in your ear. "Don't you dare close those eyes. I still haven't given you permission to come and you have twice. I love how slutty you are for us. My dick is so hard and I can't wait to slowly shove it deep inside you. To feel Tae fuck you at the same time. Tell me. Did you like seeing his hand on my cock stroking me. Maybe after I fuck your ass I'll fuck him as a special treat for you."

And at the images, he has painted in your mind you scream and come again.

Jungkook looks down at you tsking. "Nicole, you just don't listen. Pick her up Tae and lay on the bed."

His arms go around your waist and he smiles as you are like a noodle in his arms. His cock still hard inside you he walks to the bed and sits. He manipulates your body and arms around him till you are on your arms and knees.

Thrusting slowly as you moan and kiss his chest his hands run up and down your back and to your ass and as Jungkook gets into position he eyes him. "Give me some of the cream Kookie."

And when he does Taes long steady fingers probe at your hole that is currently empty. And Jungkook breathes deep. "You look so sexy Nicole. I can see his cock going in and out and now his fingers. Your asshole is so pink and flushed. But I can't wait. I'm going to fuck you now too."

You whisper to Taehyung and he laughs causing his dick to surge even deeper inside. And Jungkook pauses. "What?"

"She said for a gorilla you sure talk a lot."

Jungkook pulls the fingers from your ass and you feel the scorching as the head of his cock pushes past the ring and that's the hard part. Because once he is deep the feeling of being filled by two cocks is all you can focus on.

Savaged that is the word. They move in a twisted tandem one pushing then the other on the next stroke their hips both dueling to push you over. And everyone is moaning but Jungkook keeps up a steady stream of dirty talk. "I think I am going to fuck you till you both come and then I'm going to make you both suck me till I cum on your faces and make you lick it off each other."

And you are thinking of everything you can to not come till you are told. And when Taehyung hisses out. "Kookie I'm getting dangerously close."

Jungkook nods. "Okay, Nicole I'm going to be a little nice. Pinch her nipples and let her come." He orders Tae who does and you start wailing into his neck sucking at it hard and deep and he grunts and pinches even harder as he comes and you bite down and fall apart in his arms. And three thrusts later Jungkook stills his hips as he says Jesus Christ and comes himself.

And collapsing on your back he rests his cheek against it. And you don't care that you feel sticky and hot from sweat. Your body feels so languid and relaxed but also there is a pain in places and it pulses in a glowing way.

Tae kisses your face before licking his lips and kissing you. "That was one of the best sexual experiences of my life"

You giggle and see his neck and the bright red mark your eyes widen. "I don't think I have ever given someone a hickey before."

Jungkook is extracting himself. "I need a shower. And I'm jealous. I did the most work. I have no hickey."

You jump up and stretch both men's eyes on you as your breasts lift when you do so. And you walk to your bedroom door, your hips swaying and you look back. "Well, gorilla man if I can fight through your hair I'll give you one too."

And then yelp and run as he's up and trying to grab you.