Yang: An eagle?

You: Yep his name is Ikaros, I found him as a fledgling and raised him.

Yang: Cool can I touch him?

You: Ehh I'm not sure that's a good idea he-

Ignoring you Yang holds up her arm and to your surprise Ikaros goes from the tree to her arm and starts to preen himself comfortably.

Yang: Looks like he likes me.

You: You wut mate?

Ikaros turns his head away in a mocking way, still it surprised you that he opened up to Yang so fast even letting her pet the top of his head with her finger. when it took him almost a month to get used to Ty, Akio, and Elli.

Yang: He's so cute.

You: (Glaring) Traitor.

Suddenly you hear a loud roar, everyone starts to look around.

Ruby: (getting up, concerned) "Did you guys hear that?"

Suddenly, the members of Team CRDL minus their leader are seen running the other way from the roar through the other students.

Russel: (looking back) "Ursa! Ursa!" (he runs into Yang accidentally)

Yang: "What?!" (completely unfazed by his collision, she picks him up by the front of his shirt) "Where?"

Russel: (struggling and still running in air, but points back from where they came) "Back there! It's got Cardin!"

Akio: Well that's a shame,

Pyrrha: (dropping her jar of sap) "Jaune!"

You: (Sighs) Shit.

Ruby: (going into leader mode) "Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" (dropping Russel, Yang and Blake nod before following the orders)

Ty: Elli, Akio you two go with them just in case.

The rest of you ran off in the direction of the Ursa's roar. Once you got there you saw Jaune holding off a Ursa from attacking Cardin with his shield. Weiss prepares her weapon to help Jaune but she's stopped by both you and Pyrrha.

You/Pyrrha: Wait.

Weiss: Huh? He's clearly outmatched.

You: He'll be fine, if things get too heated I'll yank him out of there.

Ty: And what about Cardin?

You: Meh he dies, he dies.

Focusing back on Jaune, As he and the Ursa are just about to clash in slow-motion, Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself completely open to the Ursa's attack, and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe. Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground.

Ruby: (as Pyrrha's hand stops glowing and she smiles) "Uhhh... What?"

You: Nice timing Pyrrha.

Weiss: (equally amazed) "How did you...?"

Pyrrha: "Well, Y/n has his enhancements, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs. My Semblance is polarity."

Ruby: "Whoa, you can control poles..."

Weiss: "No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism!"

You: Heh, Poles.

Ruby: (still impressed, whispering) "Magnets are cool, too..."

Weiss: (noticing Pyrrha start to leave) "Wait, where are you going?"

Ruby: "Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!"

Pyrrha: "We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?" (walks away again as Ruby and Weiss smile to each other in understanding and a bruised Jaune sheathes his weapon before going over to Cardin)

You: Welp guess my work here is done.

Weiss: You didn't even do anything?

You: I ran over here and gave emotional support, I say I did a lot.

Timeskip of Chibi Y/n as a masked man disappearing into the night.

You were on your way back after getting some plates for the pancake party all your friends were having in team JNPR's dorm when you bumped into Pyrrha .

Pyrrha: Oh hey Y/n.

You: Hey Red, where are you off to?

Pyrrha: I um, I wanted to go check on Jaune, pretty sure he's on the roof.

You: So you going to tell him that you like him or what?

Pyrrha: (Blushing) What!?

You: Known you for awhile Red it's pretty obvious but don't worry I won't say anything.

Pyrrha: (Sighs) You say that but you and Yang have been getting along nicely too.

You: Yeah she's a good friend.

Pyrrha: Friend?

You: Look I better get these plates to the room before everyone stare eating from their hands, good luck with Jaune.

You walk passed her without saying another word.

You: (to self)... she can do better than me.

Chapter End