Buzzer Beater

LISA AND IRENE ❣️

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"What are you saying" Irene asked while putting water in Lisa's glass.

"Did you put poison in my food?"

Irene laughed. "No why would I do that? Look I'm eating with you so if I put poison there then I'll poison myself too"

Lisa looked at Irene with suspicion on her face, something is wrong, she's so happy. Irene' didn't even get mad when Lisa called her many times she even clean Lisa's room and the living room without saying anything.

Lisa touch Irene's forehead.

"What the hell are you doing?" Irene got startled with Lisa's touch.

"Checking if you're sick"

"Im not okay? Just eat your food and let me clean your wounds, you have check up tomorrow so I'll fetch you"

"It's okay, I'll go there I know you have lecture. I'll just see you there maybe if they said I'm okay we won't see each other anymore"

"You think so?" Irene said while giving Lisa a sly smile.

"Yeah, why do we need to see each other if I'm already okay, but I'm still gonna call you Joohyun it's in the agreement"

"I know Lisa" Again Irene smiled.

Then Irene phone light up and Lisa saw the wallpaper.

"You have a cat?" She asked while giving Irene a puppy face.

"Yes, I have two. Do you like cats?" Irene asked while pouring water in her glass.

"They are cute"

"Don't worry you'll see them soon" Irene replied.

"Why would I see them soon? But hey I'm surprised that they're still alive. You always in the hospital or school for lecture"

"I always make sure that they have food and water I always bring them to pet cleaning all the time too"

Lisa smiled. "I see some photos if them the one you are holding is a beautiful one what's her name?"

"It's a he. He's name is Luca and this one is Leo" Irene even showed Lisa a video of her cat like a proud mother she is.

"This one is so fluffy, he is so fat" Lisa said, still smiling while she check Leo's photo.

"He's name is Leo and he is not fat, just fluffy" Irene said.

"I'm gonna call him fat-Leo"

"No! Just Leo!" She yelled.

Lisa just smiled and watched the video, Joohyun's cat is really adorable she even asked Irene if she can send one photo to her.

While Joohyun is cleaning the dishes Lisa still watching the videos of Irene's cat in her phone. She's having fun checking the cute cats.

"Joohyun"

"What?"

"Leo is so cute, he is so fat I really like him"