Hot Nerd

CHAPTER 1

"Really Lisa? Come on! That Jisoo girl won't ever look at you if you're just going to sit here and play your games, or reading your books, change your outfit Lisa, that girl don't fancy nerds"

"Thank you so much for the kind words Dahyun", Lisa said to her best friend not minding her suggestion.

Dahyun rolled her eyes to. "Look, Lisa she's in a relationship with Seulgi for a month now, what are you gonna do about it?"

Lisa this time looked Dahyun, she adjusted her glasses put down her Nintendo switch.

"I know that, but I need to think okay? I want Jisoo for myself but to be honest with I have no idea how" Lisa responded.

Dahyun smiled, she lean forward to Lisa to give some good news, she overheard Jisoo's friend from the restroom talking.

"I heard she's looking for a tutor who is really good at maths, you can apply, besides you're very close to her sister right?" Dahyun laughed so hard after saying that.

Lisa rolled her eyes to Dahyun and pouted.

"Yeah, Jennie Kim who's lowkey bullying me and asked me if I can do some of her homework and give me a kiss in my cheek telling me that's her payment?"

"Come on Lisa she's not bullying you, thanks to her no one touch you in the University because of that Queen Bee you don't need to do some actions and you can continue to live like a normal 21 year old transferee from LA, tell her you need extra income and willing to tutor her sister, come on Lisa you're a genius a hacker, and teaching her Calculus won't hurt you, you also might get a chance to hit on her while Seulgi is busy on her dance practice" Dahyun stated and poke Lisa's shoulders.

"Thank you for that beautiful information Dahyun I think you just gave a tiny idea"

"Come on Lisa, you won't lose anything, besides you acting like a normal college student here, adding white lies that you need money so you can get the girl"

"I am normal Dahyun" Lisa said looking at her best friend.

Dahyub rolled her eyes before sipping her juice.

"Yes, a normal kid who grew up in LA but send here in Korea to be independent but your parents send you huge amount of money monthly with dozen of platinum and diamond credit card, so you could live comfortably in your not so big not so small apartment with very high-technology equipments and having a cute scooter but own a hidden Buggati in her garage, but the truth is you're the only daughter of the multi billionaire businessman and a granddaughter of the biggest mafia in the world, let's add that one of your brother is a very famous idol in Korea, yeah Lisa really normal."

"Stop it Dahyun somone might here you!" Lisa covered Dahyun's mouth and looked around good thing no one near them.

"I am normal, you yourself a mafia granddaughter as well, It's just that you're party goer and all the people in the school knows that you're rich" She whispered.

Dahyun sighs and removed Lisa's hand.

"Yes, that's why I'm using it to get what I want" Dahyun stretched while yawning, checking her phone to check if there's a party near by

"You need make over you know that, you know to yourself you're beautiful Lisa, it's just that you're very quiet, you wear specs and shirt all the time and your hair is always in ponytail, you stayed in the library like it's your home reading chemistry book how to make a bomb, here in your place playing your chemistry lab. Actually all of the students in the university are very curious why are we close a nerd and a party goer."

"Come on Dahyun, we've been friends since birth beside my family it you who know me a lot. I don't fancy going out, I just do that if I need yo feed my needs, just let them to be curious about us"

"I know, that why I also know thay Lisa wants, Lisa gets but you can Jisoo in a snap Lisa why not just do that?"

Lisa smiled. "Come on I like her like I think I love her, you know? Love at first sight"

"You mean lust at first sight? Come on Lisa, you might be nerd but your sweet tongue fooled loads of woman to get laid your nerd charm works all the time but seeing you not doing anything to Jisoo?"

"Jisoo is different, she's like a flower to me, a delicate one"Lisa said and smiled to her best friend.

Dahyun shakes her head. "Come on, I know you, remember what you did to that Nikki girl? She doesn't like you first but you made her crazy in love with you, you also told me the same thing that you're in love with her, but guess what? After those lovey dovey sexual activities you had with her, left after 6 months of dating you called it quits telling her your love fades leaving that girl broken hearted that she went to her hometown to forget you, let me add more, she begs you to stay with her and promise you to do everything so you could love her back"

"Jisoo is different Dahyun" Lisa replied.

"Lisa you never spoke to her, but whatever you say Lisa, whatever you say. I just know you" Dahyun laughed.

Lisa sighs. "I really do like her Dahyun, I did loved Nikki but I thought she's the one but I get bored in our relationship."

"You love her breast, don't lie to me Lisa she's just another challenge to you cause she doesn't like a nerdy and you prove it to yourself that even a nerd can get a hottest bad chick in town"

Lisa pouted. "Why are you dissing me I'm your best friend."

"I am, that's why I'm giving you ideas how to get that Jisoo, but Lisa her sister is fucking hot too you know, why not just Jennie instead"

Lisa laughed. "Lisa have a hunch that Jennie Kim likes her but her focus is on Jisoo and she doesn't want to ruin a beautiful sisterhood she's not that bad"

"I'll update you about the tutoring, but for now wanna have some beer and chicken after class? Let's have a road trip near the mountain, I know you're hiding from that girl you met in club few days ago that's why you're staying in my place"

Dahyun's eyes brightened, she hold Lisa's hand and fake crying. "I love you"

Lisa laughed "You know I love you too"

Dahyun again smiled brightly then a notification pop out in her phone.

"Oh Irene Bae followed me back" She whispered and decided to check her feed. "Oh she's really gorgeous" Dahyun smiled and put back her phone in her wallet when Lisa signal her that their class is about to start.