"We're ready to bring a bag full of it," Urbosa smiled and stared at Revali.

"Hanao?" she asked.

"Yeah?" you answered.

"A moment with you please, just 5 minutes," she starting walking into the corridor.

A talk? Now? Is it something about you said last time? Why is she asking for you? You smiled at Mipha and walked behind Urbosa as she leaded you to one of the shallow places.

She stopped her steps and turned back at you.

"Y-yes?" you mumbled nervously.

"Sigh, Hanao, are you sure you can be working?" she asked and folded her arms.

"Y-yes.. I'm fine, really," you answered and scratched your head.

"Well, the thing is, I'm worried about whether you can cooperate with Revali..."

Eh?

Cooperate?

With Revali?

"W-wait, I don't understand," you shook your head and raised your eyebrows.

"I mean, Revali has been pissing you off right?" she questioned.

"Haha about that I actually kind of like...."

"Like?" Urbosa repeated.

Wait.

What are you saying?

"Wait wait wait! I didn't mean like! I mean I...." you felt your cheeks were heating up.

Urbosa covered her mouth with her hand and started laughing.

"W-what's so funny?!" you exclaimed, what's wrong with her today????

"Hahaha I think you like him, right?" she pointed at your red face and you widened your eyes.

"I don't like Revali! I don't! I..." you lowered your head and felt your cheeks burning like a volcano.

"Like what?" a voice interrupted.

You turned behind of you and faced the corridor once again-

"REVALI?!"

Turns out the young Rito champion was standing there and leaned against the wall. He seemed to be in a normal state, he raised his eyebrows again-

"Like what?"

"URBOSAAAAA YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!" you shouted in embarrassment as you ran back to your room leaving Urbosa laughing non stop while Revali stood there in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You threw yourself on your bed and started packing your stuff in anger and frustration, it was all because of Urbosa! Now your head is spinning around like crazy that you can't even focus on your own duties.

"Haha loved that scene," a voice inside you giggled.

You rolled your eyes, "Shut up Malice, you don't understand humans," you continued stuffing clothes into your bulging bag.

"Well, gotta say though, you really should be liking him-"

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?" you asked loudly and Malice started giggling again.

"Haha see? It drives you mad whenever I talk about him-"

"Ok enough shut up," you snapped.

It's already 6pm, almost time to be eating dinner. Tomorrow would be the day you travel to Hateno Village, you pray that everything would go smoothly and warn yourself to not have any big arguments with Revali and prevent Malice from hurting anyone.

You sighed and began to dress up for dinner, why is there so many responsibilities that you have to take? Is it even the right thing to do, you really wished you could talk to Link now, he'll know what to do.

You started walking downstairs and went into the dining hall, the first thing that was in your sight is Zelda, she was sitting on the chair, staring and flipping through a book quietly.

"Z-Zelda?" you called her name.

She did not seem to her you though.

"Ah yes! Sorry, I got too carried away," she smiled and looked at you.

"Everything all right?" you asked, something seems to be bothering her.

She stayed silent for a while, then closed her book.

"Well, it's not that much, I mean...sorry," she gave an apologetic face.

"Sorry? Why?" you raised an eyebrow.

"I-I got so carried away that I might loose you that I think I mind your business too much.." she smiled a little. "Forgive me about yesterday," 

You weren't actually expecting that, you thought everyone would just forget about and pretend nothing happened before, but Zelda seems to be bothered about it.

"It's ok Zelda, well, I myself have been a little arrogant and selfish," you said in an embarrassed way, "I'm sorry too," you smiled at her.

Her face seemed to be a little shocked, but she gave you her warmest smile and said-

"Thank you, Hanao"

To ma lovely readers:

wellp that's all, sorry, I'm such a lazy author ya know. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tune for new updates!!!!

I luv you guys, thankiew for reading!!!!